PSA: Bredli are punks! (subject line edited for clarity)

Just putting this information out there so there is a record of it

I do not have anything else I want to add, mainly because it involves a lot of expletives… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Damn!
I’m gutted it was you that made the discovery.

Were they housed together or just for breeding?

1 Like

Wow that’s interesting news. Thank you for sharing that. And I’m sorry you had to discover that firsthand.
I had a friend years back who had a Bredli. That snake bit the midsection of its body and killed itself while trying to consume itself. I always thought it was a freak occurrence or possible sent left on it after a meal. Maybe there was a connection to cannibalistic behavior?

Once you’re ready to go into some more detail let us know. I respect you don’t want to talk about it now, but we will be here when you’re ready sir.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear Travis that really sucks, I think as a keeper this is something that has always been in the back of my mind with almost every species, because any animal has a potential for the unpredictable even if chances are small but I could not imagine having to experience it.

3 Likes

Wow i’m really sorry Travis. That is really sad to hear and like what @mnroyals said, we are here to listen when you are ready to tell us. Hang in there.

1 Like

Bless your heart. I can only imagine how you feel. I’m so sorry😞

That is such an awful discovery, I am so sorry for your loss

1 Like

Sorry you lost a snake like that. That really sucks, and it’s not fair that it happened to you.

Thank you for putting it out there as info for the rest of us even though it’s gotta be a difficult thing to deal with.

Much respect and best wishes to you.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing so folks are aware. I’m so sorry you had to discover this though.

Oh that sucks!

I swear, I have no clue how/where she managed to hide as I tore all the decor and hides out looking for her. TWICE! But three days later, out of the blue, this little brat just reappears like nothing ever happened!

So a weekend spent depressed and kicking myself has a happy ending. Not sure I will forgive her for it though.

Brat!

15 Likes

Wow!!! That’s great news!

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear she’s still okay! What a little sh*t though :joy:
I kinda hate snakes that do things like that, I love them but man the heartbreak and stress is too much to deal with sometimes :sob:

3 Likes

so no-one got eaten? :+1: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Super happy to hear! Glad it all ended well.

2 Likes

Wait no death
Thank goodness :sweat_smile:
I love them so much, it was almost a deterrent from ever wanting one. But now that it’s not real…wait

1 Like

Dang scaly-kids! :laughing: Glad you found her though!!

1 Like

Maybe she went on a Magic Carpet Ride!
Darnet now the songs stuck in my head…

2 Likes

Watch out…she might teleport next to you when you are sleeping next. :grimacing::scream::joy::rofl:

2 Likes