Pseudoglomeris Magnifica

Beautiful emerald colors on this roach

13 Likes

I saw someone on Youtube do a video on these. I think. Id love to have some myself.

3 Likes

I’ve thought a little bit about getting into roaches (I already have a handful of isopod colonies) and was looking at a few species (field, hissing, and extinct roaches). How hard are most roaches to keep? Do you need to worry about them escaping beyond just a lid on a plastic tub?

3 Likes

Depends on the species. Some are incapable of climbing plastic and are extremely reluctant to fly, others will scale a wall as if it were nothing more than a floor and will take flight if you so much as look at them sideways.

I am really enjoying my domino roaches, Therea petiveriana. They are dead simple to keep

4 Likes

Wow, that’s really cool looking. I would have thought it was an isopod! How big is it?

2 Likes

About the Size of a nickel

1 Like

I use a sealed tub with my vent meshes that I 3d print. Works great. I know some people use vaseline to help with climbing. These would be my first roaches that can climb tush, I won’t get more species I think. I just really like these ones and had to get em!

2 Likes