PWA Footer Hides Bottom of Pages [#2199]

On my iPhone 4SE can’t scroll down enough to check bottom options and buttons to complete and submit feedback form. It’s like the home/search etc buttons are in the way. Can stretch to see the lower options but if release to select them they snap back under the always there buttons.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this up. We’ve had a lot of reports about this in the past few days and we’re working on sorting this out. The footer at the bottom of the screen covers the bottom of certain pages which is not ideal at all.

Can you share some screenshots with us?

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One thing I noticed that maybe helps…on the screens with multiple choices if I first select one of the higher up choices I can then scroll down low enough without it snapping back to then select the last choice that I really wanted. Can get all the way to the last screen of the rating that way but then stuck as can’t select submit as the only/bottom option.

1 Like

How do I get this search deal thing off of the bottom of my screen? It’s only when I use the app. It’s in the way. I can’t click to the next page.

1 Like

Can you guys tell me what devices you are using?

1 Like

it’s a smart phone. Android.

2 Likes

Mine is an iPhone SE (the 2020 SE).

2 Likes