Quarantine picture party! Pets, breeders, single or multiple genes. Post'em here

Our new girl Rona - Fire Pied

6 Likes

Our newest. Pastel enchi confusion.

5 Likes

One of my female doing her thing, becauss quarantine or not those eggs have to come out :wink:

7 Likes

My C.O.S Mojave female which I got around a month ago now doing very well and fully settled in.

5 Likes

Here are a few recent QT pics

4 Likes

Just added 1.0 normal 30 minutes ago for free :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Most of mine save two are hatchlings/juveniles, I made the decision earlier this year to get into breeding and the goal this year was to invest in a few solid genes I could grow up for breeding in a couple of years.

0.1 Pastel Lesser

!

1.0 Chocolate OG

!

1.0 Fire

0.1 Mojave YB

0.1 Normal (dinker - she has some light speckling, a dorsal highlight and this really cool donut pattern in her dorsal)

0.1 Super Pastel

4 Likes

f132af621377957539a95bb9d011a0f3-1

I love threads like this, here’s some big girls I have picked up this year so far

4 Likes

Aegon, my Pastel Kingpin male, around 1.5kg

4 Likes

Narcissa, my Cinnamon Mojave female, about 1kg

5 Likes

@sslytherin, you take some awesome headshots!

2 Likes

Oreo playing peek-a-boo…

3 Likes

5 Likes

@serpentobsession - showing some love for the boas! Just recently acquired some to get back into them. Gorgeous RTB!

2 Likes

Bacon my gtp

4 Likes

Lilith my lil devil of a ATB

3 Likes

Guys, this is for ball pythons. Make sure to read the tags.

My thread and it’s fine. I love all reptiles but I do ask that it be keep to snakes for this thread… I can start a general reptile one if people want…and gtp and atb are mine…have an okeetee corn to cute lil bugger if I so say myself… :slight_smile:

You can just change the tags. Is there a tag for all snakes and not just all reptiles?

Hmmm a lil new to making threads is there a way to change the tag? I just looked a didn’t see one…