Quick BP ID question

Hi! Just curious if anyone wants to give guesses on the genetics of this little fella! I picked it up from a friend yesterday and am not super confident in my identification skills :slight_smile: any thoughts appreciated!

Pairing was an Asphalt to a Leopard Enchi Pastel Spotnose Ivory

I will get some natural light pictures as soon as possible but it’s a bit cold out and my house doesn’t have much natural light. And if you need other angles let me know and I can snap them.

4 Likes

I’m seeing pastel enchi yellowbelly. He has the butterfly headstamp of pastel enchi as well as the banding, and if one parent was an ivory then he’s guaranteed yellowbelly. I don’t see Spotnose or leopard.

7 Likes

Thank you, that’s what I saw too. Butterfly head stamp, mottled enchi banding and YB from mom :slight_smile: I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Very nice little fellow there! Congratulations! :blush::joy:

2 Likes

The pairing was not asphalt to an ivory as all babies would be asphalt or ivory. He does look like pastel yellowbelly, not sure on the enchi.

1 Like

Not quite. All babies would be yellowbelly, and some babies would be freeway. You wouldn’t get any normals, but you also wouldn’t get any ivories.

4 Likes