Racks, Cages, Equipment and Supplies Categories [1178]

I definitely feel doing custom accessories is doable. Whats nice about home made is that the pieces tend to be more unique not a factory line mold pours. I like resin decoration but they lack a certain real feel to them. Hopefully this mad inflation stops

Id love to be able to sell my pieces, attach air plants for a more natural look.

As Thomas noted above:

I am fairly certain enclosures would fall under that category

5 Likes

Iā€™m curious if there is any plan to add a products section to MM. And if so, when?

Instead of just a list of vendors, Iā€™d love to see each product listed in plain sight like we do for snakes and other animals.

2 Likes

On one handā€¦this sounds like a neat idea.
But then I started thinking about how many shops could just list the same exact products that they resell from certain vendors. And it feels less exciting.

Like, I donā€™t think it would be much better to see 60 vendors selling the same ā€˜brand nameā€™ UV light at the same price because they all buy it wholesale to resell.

I donā€™t know if there would be a way to designate it to avoid resale. If it was for specialty products produced by the vendor then that would be different.

I know theyā€™re planning to open kind of a swap meet sort of page where you can sell some goods. But the way it sounds is like selling an incubator you donā€™t need anymore or some extra corkbark you didnā€™t use in a build and not a constant storefront.

5 Likes

A little step in the right directionā€¦

2 Likes

So when can we add a classifieds section for folks to post equipment etc? We pay morphmarket wayyyyyyyyy too much money to not be able to make a post to sell a rack.

So when can we add a classifieds section for folks to post equipment etc? We pay morphmarket an insane amount of money to not be able to make a post to sell a rack.

1 Like

My understanding is that they are working on that now @mad_mac_pythons

1 Like

Spamming multiple update threads wonā€™t make them move any faster either. Lol.

5 Likes