Racks for boa constrictors

Has anyone owned a animal plastics rack. Are the small racks worth getting for baby boas. Should i just start with medium rack. Also if possible a comparison on reptile basic VE rack VS the animal plastics racks would be helpful.

2 Likes

Both are quality racks, I like the VE better because of the depth. The tubs are a good amount longer.

2 Likes

My advice is start with a V or CB 70 tub rack, itll last your boas until they need 4 foot cages.

4 Likes

Okay even for new babies

2 Likes

That is my advice too.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @blake8759 Blake! You are getting some great feedback already! Just so ya know, we all love pictures! :pray::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am just getting started again had i few pets a while ago but wanting to get into breeding. So for now trying to make sure i have the caging before collecting but once i start on collecting again will post pics. Thanks a lot for all the feedback so glad i found this forum

4 Likes

We are so glad you found us as well! This forum is more like a family! There is a ton of reptile keeping/breeding expertise, experience, and knowledge here to fill the Smithsonian! There is no criticism. We help each other, console each other and have fun as well. You will love it here! :heart:

1 Like

LIES. constructive criticism :blush:

3 Likes

Well I was gonna say that Logan but I didn’t want to scare anyone off! Like YOU just did! :rofl:

2 Likes

Im good as long as its constructive

2 Likes