Recognition of forum activity and helping others in the forums

Can we have?, do we have? a monthly graphics badge/granted recognised or whatever for active positive repliers to threads? (this looks like Vbulliten which can do graphics badges, but either way)
Some staff (respect to @saleengrinch and others ) and some members are really active and respond to many questions and are really helpful. Shouldn’t we acknowledge that and encourage them?

I know i have too many opinions so just merge this post or delete it if you think so. I don’t mind but must speak my mind.
Either way I want to thank saleengrinch for all his encouragement, activity and help in the forums.
People are too fast to criticise and slow to thank.

2 Likes

We have badges like regular as such that kinda already do this. A couple other badges do similar things as well.

3 Likes

I agree with @ashleyraeanne because that it what they are for.

2 Likes

I want my badge to someday say ‘Sheriff Hazzard County’

Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane

2 Likes

We already have quite a few badges… https://community.morphmarket.com/badges
But we are always open to ideas for new ones.

I actually have a short list of one’s I’m working out the technical bits on… Feel free to throw some ideas down here.

• User of the year.
  • Topic of the month.
  • Question of the month.
  • Bug catcher (reporting bugs/ errors on the site)[DONE]
  • Genie (users have tagged you in 100? posts)
  • Gained the #informational tag from a staff member on your topic.
4 Likes

Thanks all, I recognise you all from answering my newbie questions. @eaglereptiles they sound good ideas. Also thanks for the link, didnt realise there were so many already.

3 Likes

I genuinely appreciate your kind words! @eaglereptiles Thomas does a phenomenal job with the site and creation of badges and such!

Get in line I’m for sure getting my badge first!!!
Want mine to say “keeper of the flames”

4 Likes

How about tip of the month?
I claim it :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

This was a wonderful tip :grin:

2 Likes