Red and firey

One of the babies from last season

24 Likes

Amazing, I love him. What is the color/morph…(?) called. I have never seen one like him before.

1 Like

Holy crud! I don’t know a ton about cresties, but that little one is awesome! :fire:

2 Likes

very pretty.

1 Like

he’s a Red dalmation. He gets more and more spots. He is from my red project

5 Likes

I LOVE the look of dalmation cresties! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Do you know of anyone working with red damnation cresties in the states? I would love to have one someday.

I been looking for a red flame dalmatian 5 years. I finally gave up and have my crested geckos as pets. The breeders don’t have the genetics like leopard geckos.

1 Like

:cold_sweat: that’s too bad. I can’t imagine shipping across the ocean even if a breeder was willing.

I got my male red flame dalmation crested gecko when I went to pick up some P. pictus . I saw him and the color was awesome so I bought him as well

5 Likes

There are some breeders who breed just for Dalmatian cresteds here in the states. We are hobby breeders and keep red dals. Look in the store section and you can find some that have them. I’m not sure if I can share the breeder name in here that i know but he is in southwest Florida area if you look on the map.

5 Likes

ahh yea im in the uk so

3 Likes

Love the pictures, amazing colour!

3 Likes

That’s some stoning looking gecko. I’ve been thinking about getting into cresties, but I’ll have to do my homework, luckily I have breeders near me that have some good looking animals, that might be a great starting point.

1 Like

I say take the plunge! :joy:

2 Likes

The silver eye on the red background is a really cool combo!

3 Likes