Repeating pages, same animals?

If I click on ball pythons where it takes me to the 1st page of the 37k+ for sale in the US, I noticed the same animals listed from page 3 on page , and page 4 for example. Screenshots attached of NERD listing as example but also can see the Morphologix posting as well duplicated

4 Likes

I’ve noticed this across the board, popular listings, deals ending soon, everywhere there are duplicate ads

4 Likes

I thought I was losing my mind. Lol

3 Likes

That’s my default thought for everything that doesn’t seem right lol…I figure it’s just me going crazy until someone else has the same issue, ha

2 Likes

Tagging @eaglereptiles so he is aware

5 Likes

Just circling back to this. It’s still happening, and when going from one page to the next, the number of available ball pythons for sale bounces back and forth between, for example, 35365 to 35385 then back to 35365 and so on. I see the same duplicate animal(s) on each page i click on.

@eaglereptiles @brittni-admin

1 Like

I am unable to reproduce this for the life of me. Are you seeing this on both the app and browser?

Are you on android or ios?

1 Like

I’m on Android and I just tried it again. It’s working now on both the website and app! I’ll get a video next time if by chance it happens again. Thank you for looking into it!

2 Likes

Happened again on the android app. Version 1.2.17, also happens
on Samsung Internet MM website. Totally thought i was going crazy(er) lol
Pay attention to the # of available animals changing from page to page and the Black Pastel SN Clown (there are more, this is just one of them).

@eaglereptiles @brittni-admin

2 Likes