Reptile Aesthetics

When you suggested green and bronze I had to think about what species came to mind…and anoles fit so well!!

5 Likes

Wow, that is gorgeous! Anoles really do fit well with that description :lizard: :orange_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Probably ended up being one of my favorites so far!

6 Likes

Very nice! I adore anoles. I am always happy to share my front porch with them.

5 Likes

I love anoles too, especially the green ones. Not gonna lie, I’m super jealous of all you folks who get to see them running around in the wild. We don’t have any brightly-coloured lizards where I live. In fact, we have very few brightly-coloured reptiles in general. We have California mountain kingsnakes, which are tricoloured, and we have California striped racers, which are black with yellow stripes. And California kings, which are black and white. Aside from that, all our reptiles are pretty much just…brown. Not saying they’re not beautiful in their own way, but I do get a bit jealous of people who live in places where they get to see reptiles sporting a variety of bright, vibrant colours.

5 Likes

I absolutely agree on this front. I’m in Ohio so we have a variety of frogs/toad, some salamanders, and some snakes like garters, but nothing exceptionally colorful (they are still beautiful!) - I’m amazed some people can go outside and see agamas, iguannas, anoles, etc

3 Likes