Reptile Aesthetics

Hey all!

I am currently in a visual literacy class, and our final project was to create a brand-new aesthetic, and a mood board for it. I knew I wanted mine to be reptile themed, but I am SOOO indecisive, so I did 5 instead.

This was really fun, and I thought I might throw it out there for people to make their own reptile aesthetics, share what reptiles fit into existic aesthetics, or anything similar! Just for some fun!

7 Likes

where did you make them? I think the gutter toad is my favorite though!

4 Likes

I found the images on Pinterest mostly, and made the boards each on a Google Slide! Way easier than trying to find a free moodboard template in my opinion.

3 Likes

Mossy abode is my favorite :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

GUTTER TOADDDDD!!! I miss that thread with those updates on him/her! I love that one and the moss one! I give your work an 11/10

3 Likes

He is in brumation as far as we can tell, as he retreated into the gutter as the weather got colder! I pray he makes it through the winter and emerges in spring! We absolutely bulked him up, so he shouldn’t be calorie deficient :joy:

3 Likes

That’s based on a vietnamese mossy frog, such beautiful camo experts!!

4 Likes

I love this! Quite creative :slight_smile: I’m definitely “scaly king energy.” I have a goth/witchy aesthetic in terms of my decor/clothing and I’ve found that I am drawn toward either white or black snakes. At least I have a consistent type lol

3 Likes

Honestly, I love scalely king energy! But I also love Gutter Toad!!!

I would love to be so creative :wink:

4 Likes

All are extraordinary! My favorite? Crestie Core. The beautiful right hand corner photo of the sky is amazing. :pray::blush::heart:

3 Likes

I believe in you!! It was a lot of fun!

3 Likes

You should so make more of these, I know I’m late to the party but still these are so cool! * pssstt * you should make a ball python one!!

3 Likes

Honestly they were so fun to make I might make more :thinking: any morph you’d choose for the honor?

3 Likes

whichever you like! Maybe wild type though, to make a “in-nature” feel to it? I think that would be cool.

3 Likes

I know you didn’t ask me but you should totally do a Bongo GHI banana clown. Probably my favorite ball python of all time. If only @colezdanis would give him to me :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

And Elmo said that he wants one allll about him.

5 Likes

Elmo is so cute :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Here’s a normal and a mix of a few banana/GHI/bongo combos!

5 Likes

And here is one based on Elmo’s kind of rat snake!

5 Likes

Here’s a vietnamese blue beauty! Love these guys, so I needed to do a blue and green phase pair

6 Likes