Reptile Aesthetics

Those are gorgeous dear! :heart::+1::blush::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

So young and so talented! And smart! But most of all a sweetheart! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Omg you are too nice, seriously! I consider you an adoptive mum, you are always so kind to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Whoa both of these are awesome! I also really like mossy abode.

4 Likes

Well I will take that precious title any day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:. Thank you! :heart:

4 Likes

Those are really amazing! I love the blue beauty theme especially!

I feel the same. @caron I nominate you to be “community mom.” You’re such a lovely part of this community. You make even my craptastic days better just reading your posts :grinning:

Happy New Year everyone

5 Likes

Awwww! You guys are too kind! It’s very humbling to be thought of that way and I very much appreciate such heartfelt sentiment!

And yes Happy New Year to everyone here! I am very thankful for this wonderful family! :heart::pray:

4 Likes

We need to petition @eaglereptiles for a new title :smile:

6 Likes

My parents don’t like @caron very much because of how highly I talk if her. I think they are just jealous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. @eaglereptiles you better get to work

7 Likes

What Logan??? Ya want @eaglereptiles Thomas to get rid of me so you can’t talk about me anymore??? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

You know I love ya Logan! I hope I live to see you get your doctorate and earn a PHD in “reptilian stuff” and then open your store!! :sunglasses::pray::heart:. You are an inspiration to your generation! :+1::+1::+1:.

Happy New Year guys!!!

6 Likes

@cmills do you think you could make one for Willow and the Sterling Anerys?

5 Likes

I 100% agree with this. @caron you are such a blessing to me and my life. Thank you for being you and that you give from a place of overflowing :smiling_face:.

6 Likes

Well I have to say that my New Year has certainly started out well! Thank you so much Riley! Ya know when your heart is set right it’s kinda hard not to want to embrace others. But I certainly can’t take credit for that if you know what I mean! :heart::pray::blush:

4 Likes

Will do!! These are so fun to make, I’ll make a few boa ones next time I do a batch

6 Likes

Some boas today!!

Some sterlings (and anery sterlings) for @lumpy

Some red tail boas

IMG combos

Moonglows

Pink panther combos

7 Likes

I think I’ll do these as species ‘chunks’ so various morphs/subspecies of one animals in a collection so that I get into a groove, so if anyone has any recommendations I’m open!

4 Likes

Ooohhhhhhh! All are beautiful but my fave is the IMG COMBOS one! I love the dark dark snakes! :heart::sunglasses:

5 Likes

The way they shimmer and shine is so hypnotic!

4 Likes

Some kingsnakes before I finished up for the night!

Black and white (MBK, albino cali, aberrant cali) [from my project]

Peanut butter king

Lavender king

variable king

grey banded mountain king

5 Likes