Reptile Aesthetics

The tangerine one made my eyes happy, honestly that’s the only way I can describe how the picture made me feel ! :joy: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s a high compliment, thank you! Amazing that such a little creature can have such saturated colors!

5 Likes

I’ve been struggling with these rainbow boas for 3 days now, they are done but I’m not sure how successful they all are. I’m not sure why these guys were such a challenge, maybe the unique mix of shades/colors.

7 Likes

Slightly better than before (I think?). Still not as good as yours but I am happy with it

6 Likes

Oh i think this is wonderful!!! I think this is better than many of the ones I have done, lovely LOVELY work!!

6 Likes

I want to fill out some morphs in species I have already done, so here are some more BPs

Ultramel

Banana (super banana?)

Bumblebee combos

Unspecified clown combo

7 Likes

I’ve slowed down since classes started back up, but here are some bullsnakes!

Yellow hypo

Ghost

Whiteside

Red Albino

Kingsville Red

5 Likes

Filling out some more categories today!
Starting with some more amphibians that go BOING

WT pac man frog

Strawberry/apricot pac man frog

African bullfrog

Rain frog (TINY BOY)

8 Likes

Some rat snakes, an albino black rat, and a mandarin rat

5 Likes

Here are some more hoggies!

Super conda

Ablino superconda

Snow

7 Likes

Some bettas! High quality fish photos are harder to find than reptiles interestingly enough, but these were fun!

I don’t know anything about betta morph/color names, so I’m not sure if these have labels in the hobby (I’m sure they do)

8 Likes

As always, I’d love recommendations for herps, inverts, or fish!

3 Likes

Those betas are gorgeous!!

4 Likes

Thank you! The aesthetics just fall together with such vibrant animals!

4 Likes

Some more sticky geckos today!

2 types of leaf tail geckos, 2 gargoyle morphs, and a leachie

8 Likes

It would be better if you were still a purple C :sob:

5 Likes

I know its so jarring, I just figured maybe I should have an actual icon :sob:

6 Likes

That caught me off guard too! I almost had to take a second to check if they were the same person

4 Likes

Change is nice once in a blue moon.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s always weird when someone changes their icon after you’ve come to associate that person with a particular image.

I changed mine a couple weeks ago, though it’s still the same snake as my first one (my sand boa Phoebe). I just thought this picture looked better in the tiny size. But it’s still roughly the same colour palette, so maybe nobody noticed.

Personally, I love the gecko eye, @cmills! It’ll just take some getting used to. :joy:

6 Likes