Nice name Hayden! Great choice!
@tgbbp72 I don’t have experience with Vine Snakes either but they seem to be quite attractive and active little attention keeping creatures!
I’m simply not as interested when it comes to Rat Snakes and milksnakes. I will likely keep them, but not as interested as of now, I may. When it comes to colubrids I love Garter Snakes though
I would definitely get a vine snake, but I don’t have a spare arboreal enclosure (maybe I could modify the 20 gallon into one)
Or just buy one
Stimsons, Spotted or Childrens pythons would definitely work in a 70 gallon as well….
True, I’ve heard many good things about them. And they are Australian species that would continue well considering I have a Carpet Python
I had a Stimsons years ago! A super cool little guy, very laid back and he ate frozen thawed…
I would presume that they are semi arboreal. I also hear that they are “bulletproof” (Not actually bulletproof, just a saying). I may think about getting one, but I’m not going to impulsively buy one (I’ll watch videos made by Wickens Wicked Reptiles since he is shown to live these)
Best of luck to you!