Reptile Morph Art Series

I am happy to announce this! Introducing the Miss Piggy sticker after the bling out! What you think @cmills?

6 Likes

I’d love to see two Australovenators cooperating to take down a Wintonotitan and maybe an Austroraptor from South America fishing in a small river

5 Likes

These are great ideas thank you!!

4 Likes

Here’s a Sinotyrannus, an ancient Chinese tyrannosaurid! Based on a banana spider enchi BP (what a beautiful animal!)

The nasal crest is unconfirmed, but I added it to make it more unique compared to the other tyrannosaurids I’ve done. Most people draw this with feathers, but I feel as a basal tryant that’s really unlikely so I let the BP morph shine here

Hopefully more soon! I’m in a wee slump, so moving slow

5 Likes

If I do this, I’d love to do a male female pair. Can you think of any reptile morphs that might fit together as two halves of a species with sexual dimorphism?

Open to ideas from anyone else on this as well!

4 Likes

What about basing them off of some sort of pheasant? I know they aren’t reptile morphs (still reptiles though!) but I feel like a golden, crested, or a Palawan peacock pheasant would be really cool.

4 Likes

I have a raptor coming up on the list I was planning to base on a golden pheasant male! Such beautiful animals!

3 Likes

Pinta island lava lizards

5 Likes

These are perfect thank you!!

4 Likes

Here is a Balaur, a raptor with TWO killing claws per foot.

Patterning based on the male golden pheasant, this was really hard to boil down to the basics, and I both hate and enjoy this one

7 Likes

Want a specific suggestion for the Wintonotitan too or would you rather figure that out yourself? Because I do have some ideas.

4 Likes

I’ll always take suggestions!

I have chosen a mandarin duck for the austroraptor if that works for you! I might get to it today but birthday dinner will probably take the whole night haha

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:!!!

3 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy birthday man! Hope it was a good one. I think a moroccon uromastyx (or really any uromastyx) would make for a good Wintonotitan.

5 Likes

Today is your birthday?!? It’s my dad’s birthday today. Hope you have a great birthday dinner! We are eating some chicken nuggets for his. Just need to defeather them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Perfect!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! The big 22 today, I feel ancient and unprepared for life all at once :joy:

NOOOOO :joy:

5 Likes

Here’s the mandarin duck austroraptor!
Catching an unidentified ancient fish

7 Likes

An acrylic rooster because @logar has me on a chicken kick right now

7 Likes

I love it! I wish we were allowed roosters where I live. They are just so goofy looking to me!

5 Likes