Reptile room, enclosures, tanks

I want too see your over the top enclosures!! I have two custom enclosures coming up. One for an iguana and one for a frilled dragon. I’m adding my pictures… even fish tanks so you get an idea. I want to see everyone’s enclosures, no matter the species !

tom builds coming up.image|666x500

8 Likes

Cameroon dwarf gecko enclosure, albeit missing some sticks

Bumble bee dart frog enclosure, before the bromeliads arrived

7 Likes

These are awesome. What type of foam do you use? I’ve practiced with some before my builds and I’m struggling

2 Likes

Abronia graminea enclosure. I plan on redoing this a little and replacing the dead ficus, fake plants, and ledges with manzanita branches and air plants in the coming weeks. The bromeliads at the bottom are nice and green now! The enclosure is 2’x2’x3’

My leopard gecko’s 3’x2’x2’ enclosure. Her elephant feed died, I can’t seem to keep those things alive. And, yes, she’s a climber, always has been. She particularly likes the top right side.

Baby african fire skink enclosure. We actually see her a lot more once we moved her into this. 24"x18"x12".

5 Likes

Here is my boa’s enclosure from Animal Plastics. It is a 4ftx2ftx15in or a T10 if you want to read the story of its development clink the link

7 Likes

I love the feel of your leo’s tank. Definitely is beautiful to look at!!

1 Like

Thank you! She definitely appreciates her space, especially the background. I catch her at the top all the time, she’s a crazy little thing!

Your boa’s enclosure is gorgeous, I love it!

1 Like

Thanks, it can out the way I had in my mind, so I think that it worked out amazing.

2 Likes

I just got some Mexican alligator lizards. You mind posting a picture of yours?! I love them! Your builds look amazing! Definitely some goals! Foam for my builds is not been easy to figure out :sweat_smile:

Wow!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’m in love!

1 Like

Here’s my male, Julian. This is the far right ledge in the full enclosure picture, to give some scale.

Here’s both when they were in quarantine. Jade (larger one on the left) is deathly afraid of us so she’s usually hiding in the cork bark at the bottom.

5 Likes

They are gorgeous!! :heart_eyes: Mine are TINY juveniles. (lime and coconut :rofl:) they will get the old iguana enclosure when I’m done. So thank you for the pictures for ideas! You’ve got pretty babies.

7 Likes

I’ve used great stuff gaps n cracks, neither of those have any foam though

2 Likes

Oh ok, I thought I needed to use a spray foam. I will look for that. Thanks!

2 Likes

Great stuff is an expanding foam, once it sets, it’s animal-safe, particularly if you seal it with aquarium sealant. I used it for my newts’ enclosure. Originally, there was a small pool for them to go into, but the bottom of the terrarium is cracked so I had to drain it. I’ll just add some dirt to it sometime.

Bonus points if you can find the little face.

5 Likes

You asked for the little face

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Nice!! I love it

1 Like

Add images here

![20210215_161943|646x500](upload://d6Bs542X9G3ipRvF3KMKlokRc9.jpeg) ![20210215_161916|613x500](upload://fiRzIdbHF0WBMklf9hBVulf7HsF.jpeg) ![20210215_161900|614x499](upload://16eYhz3d9rAXXeNXZ6WNMYdUSkp.jpeg)

A few enclosures…

2 Likes