Reptile room herp list

I do not have a reptile room yet, but here’s the list of what will go in it once it’s built! Some of the animals are pretty expensive, but I am determined to get them. Blood python, merten’s water monitor, indigo snake, centralian carpet python, boelen’s python, northen white lipped python, maybe shingleback skink if I can even find one, hog island boa, argentine boa, mandarin rat snake, chinese cave gecko, blue beauty rat snake, eastern bearded dragon, australian frilled dragon, kimberley rock monitor, green tree monitor, spiny tailed iguana, multiple western hognoses, brazilian rainbow boa, dumeril’s boa, rosy boa, black and white tegu, a couple green tree pythons, woma python and blackhead python. Plus a few more that aren’t in the reptile room. I may not get all the animals, it might be to much work, but I hope I will! so, what do you think? How does it compare to your current reptile rooms or reptiles you would like to have?

2 Likes

Serious question, how big are you planning the room to be to fit all of the animals in it? I’m assuming you have a general idea of how much space all of those enclosures are going to take and I’m wondering what you’re expecting a good size will be for all of them.
I think it’s a great goal. Even if you don’t get every single one you will have gotten a lot of dream animals. I just started reptile keeping in December of 2019 and I’m up to 11 geckos. I’m not planning to stop there.

I don’t remember the exact dimensions of the main room, but the reptile “room” will be spread across multiple rooms in the basement, so It should be able to fit. we’ll have to wait and see though.

2 Likes