Reptiles getting all up in your business (or the camera)!

i love the photos i take where my reptiles are either ON the camera or just reeeeaaally close… show me some of yours!

9 Likes

one of my hatchlings being silly/curious while I was cleaning today! I had a really good photo of my one ball python in the process of stealing my phone and I cannot find it anymore :C

7 Likes

super cute! i think it’s funny how they all seem so interested in phones or cameras. of course my cresties just see it as another escape route, though :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I have noticed most my snakes have a strange fascination with my phone, is it because theyre warm? I honestly have always wondered why they are so curious about them. I also have a ball python that has to boop your face with her own whenever she is taken out and it is absolutely adorable!

2 Likes

awwwe that is so adorable! one of our boys is okay with booping but never does it on his own :c you’ve got a real gem of a ball python there! :snake:

2 Likes

This is her! Her name is Coriander and shes a black pastel GHI, I would consider her the most inquisitive in my collection!

7 Likes

she’s a pretty girl! her name fits her really well too c:

2 Likes

This is Sangfroid, (House Snake) being curious during an attempted photoshoot.

7 Likes

My blood python used to strike at my phone whenever I held it up to take a picture of her. :person_facepalming: Sadly I never actually got a picture of her doing it, as I was too busy trying not to get nailed. Thankfully she grew out of it. I can only assume that maybe the camera lense looked like a predator’s eyeball to her or something? :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

love them! looks like they were pretty close to the camera too, it really doesn’t want to focus :laughing:

2 Likes

oh no :frowning: funny how they react like that sometimes though. unknown things are scary!

2 Likes

I have so many of Mildred haha

4 Likes

Here are some of my boas and my daughter’s hognose.

6 Likes

wow they LOVE the camera!! amazing :laughing:

1 Like

those are some high quality photos! i gotta get me a camera that takes good up close photos like that :thinking:

This is a photo from a couple years back, but it is the only one I have of any of my snakes being curious about my phone.

Ammon wanted to climb on it lol.

4 Likes

All the photos are from my Samsung phone camera.

2 Likes