RGI tested Confirmation

Ok so here one for you RGI give out a results test number if im correct, now how do you contact them if you purchase a snake with test done already how can you confirm that it correct. (i understand that doing a test yourself ) but if you purchased with it already done and they give you the results number do you call or email them to review results

3 Likes

Why not just ask for a print screen/screenshot of the test results from the seller?

5 Likes

Not sure if there’s some way to do that. But regardless you have to trust the seller because RGI can’t guarantee the same corresponding shed was sent in

4 Likes

Easiest way would to email them at contact@raregeneticsinc.com with the test number as the subject line, and request the results. Tell them you purchased the snake and would like to confirm confirmation on the results.

6 Likes

I thought I read Cltch transfers the test results with the snake between users. But suppose that requires both seller and buyer have Cltch accounts.

I had thought that was where MM was heading when you can order tests for a snake set up in your MM account and can also set that snake up for sale. However, as far as I can tell no part of the MM digital animal transfers from seller to purchaser at this time.

3 Likes

thanks all

Recently I sold some animals I had panel tested through MM. I couldn’t find a way to download the results like as a PDF or something via the mobile app so ended up taking 9 screenshots per snake to get everything in (and the panels are growing). Pretty ugly but works.

2 Likes