Royal python hatchling poss worlds first

Hi guys not to my knowledge and I can’t seem to find one anywhere but has a super enchi bamboo firefly ever been produced and has anyone got any photos of one as an adult ??

3 Likes

Yes they have,
That’s actually something I’m hoping to produce in the near future myself because I love them :sweat_smile:
I have my male Enchi firefly, and I’m getting a female bamboo, then the holdback of a bamboo Enchi firefly will then ideally be put back to the same morph if not another Enchi firefly. I mean a super Enchi super pastel fire also is a goal! With added bamboo. So many choices!
If you put it in online there was images as that’s how I found it myself, can’t remember who had them though, and I think there was some for sale back along on MM if I remember rightly? :blush:

3 Likes

Weird as I’ve asked MorphMarket direct and they don’t see to think it’s been produced before and I’ve asked 5 or so breeders that deal
With the bamboo gene a lot and they have never seen One before all I’ve seen is super enchi pastel but I’ve produced a super enchi bamboo firefly this year so was just curious if it’s been produced and looking for adult photos I can’t find any online what do ever lol

2 Likes

I couldn’t find any super enchi bamboo fireflies on MorphMarket but there were enchi bamboo fireflies.
Here and Here

1 Like

Oh? I’ve seen somewhere,
Maybe wasn’t MM then, it was this year too as that’s what made me snap up my boy when I saw him! The breeder who I got him from held back a bamboo Enchi firefly female, and even they’re lush.
I have seen pics of them, can’t blooming find them now, but they’re stunning snakes. Can’t wait until mine are old enough to breed :sweat_smile:

Please show us your baby 🥲😂
Hold back I assume? I know I couldn’t let mine go haha.

2 Likes

That’s where I found the pics of some of the bamboo Enchi firelfys, that one girl on there in second link is what made me want to do this project, I’ll obviously add banana into it also because I just can’t not :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s all I can seem to find aswell but no super enchi bamboo fireflies I’ve contacted MorphMarket and they don’t know of any that’s been produced

1 Like

Can you send a photo of the one you found? I’ve been looking for two weeks and haven’t found any at all

1 Like

It is a holdback as it’s female so that’s good for me lol I also hit a super enchi bamboo pastel that’s female but she’s gonna be sold as they only just had there first feed two days ago

Are you sure it wasn’t super enchi pastel bamboo that you saw from dynasty reptiles ?

1 Like

I saw them too, wasn’t those.
I’m still searching for it, it was on a site but I can’t remember what, was a few months back before I got my boy.
I’ve asked the other half to get searching too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: would be cool to see as I’ve literally looked everywhere for them lmao

2 Likes

This is the problem why “worlds first” are very difficult to prove. When ball pythons were new to the industry it was pretty darn easy to prove worlds first, but now most of the larger breeders don’t even bother posting “worlds firsts” anymore. Also with a billion different places and platforms to post it in finding it may be more difficult than one would think. The staff on mm may just be going off of what they have seen posted on the site, so unless it was posted up for grabs then they wouldn’t be able to know 100%. Good luck with your search.

3 Likes

I know what you mean there mate that’s why I stopped with the royals and went onto boas and Burmese pythons but thought I’d throw a handful together and so have it I got what I got , everyone seems to state this and that but until I see evidence then I don’t know lol I’ve asked a few breeders in America and in the U.K. , America they aint gotta clue how to I’d bamboo and everyone in the U.K. is stating it’s a first :man_facepalming:t3::joy:

1 Like

Pictures of your baby? :see_no_evil: :heart:

1 Like

I would but some reason they won’t upload :rage::man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Hey @streezy1991

I’m the guy from the emails that sent you here :blush::wave:

I’m super interested in seeing this bad boy!

We have a few different ways of adding images depending on the way you want them to look, this one is the simplest … Screenshot_20211011-213922_Chrome

2 Likes

Hi mate she’s only had one shed at the moment so I’ll get some photos of her once she has another shed and she seems to be changing but I also have a super enchi bamboo pastel I’ll add photos off aswell and a bamboo fire Male that looks insane he’s got the bamboo markings but a bright white on him

1 Like

17 Likes

Now THAT’S a gorgeous baby :heart_eyes:

6 Likes