Royal (python) Rumble

You only have 3 choices, choose your favourites and post pictures of them if possible, if not then explain what it is that you like about them over the other options.

Guess in the comments who you think will win and why.

As usual, single genes, combos, supers, males, females, babies, adults and so on…

• Genetic Stripe
  • Spotnose
  • Calico
  • Gravel
  • Bamboo
  • Ultramel

0 voters

I ultimately think Spotnose or Ultramel will win because those are big genes that a lot of people are seeming to gravitate towards, and genes I keep seeing a lot on IG. >.<

I voted Bamboo, Calico, and G-Stripe. People who are active on the forums know I’m crazy about bamboo now and plan on focusing a lot of my time on that gene. As for Calico and G-stripe; I like the whitening that calico brings. I think it looks good on select morphs, but overall it’s really pretty. G-stripe also can make some pretty cool looking snakes.

I didn’t choose Spotnose because I can’t tell it apart, the same goes for Gravel. I think Ultramel has been thrown in my face a lot recently so it’s pushed me off of it. I’ll come back and edit this post with pictures. I don’t think my coworkers would enjoy me looking at snakes… again ha-ha.

2 Likes

I actually added bamboo just for you :wink:.

Really good reasons behind your choices.

2 Likes

Funny thing with Spotnose - I was talking to someone who’s been breeding a while and he told me back not too long ago you could hardly give away a Spotnose. Seems crazy!

I just picked up a really nice Calico for some projects. She’s resting after relocating to me so no pictures yet.

Someone mentioned bamboo?

5 Likes

SO CUTE :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Calico!

4 Likes

Bamboo Pastel Calico Het Lav

5 Likes

Look at those stunning facial mascara lines! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Cheers she is a pretty lil thing, hopefully she’ll prove out too.

3 Likes

It seems Calico wins :grin: