Ry and Ky from Ohio :)

Hello! My name is Ky, and my boyfriend and I have recently decided we want to explore ball python breeding and trading. We’ve had experience with both ball pythons and boa constrictors, but the ball pythons are definitely our favorite. Currently, we’re looking to expand our collection for breeding purposes, and hope to begin breeding within the next two years, if not sooner!

If any of you have any advice on breeding, sales, or if you have cool morphs you recommend we try to find and breed, please feel free to let me know!

Add images here

6 Likes

Welcome to the site! As far as recommendations for morphs I would suggest getting what really appeals to you, cause it’s all about enjoying the hobby after all! Other then that some solid recommendations are, always try to get/breed the best quality of the trait, there are so many with the same genetics but they are not always equal when it comes to the quality of the morph. Also I always recommend recessive genes for the long haul, when you know you will be breeding multiple generations, recessives hold there value better.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community guys!
You have come to the right place to get your feet wet.
Nice to see more fellow Ohioans on board.

5 Likes