Same snake showing up first in new layout

So, not sure if this is a bug or an issue anyone else has had, but for some reason this same ball python has shown up first in the browse all section of ball pythons every time I check since the 16th (when this listing was created). If I go to the old layout it gets rid of this and shows the correct most recent listing… just wanted to bring it to light to see if others have noticed something similar.
I’m on iOS using safari. iPhone 13 Pro.
Screenshots of the listings
New layout

Old search

Specific listing creation date

Am I going crazy here?

2 Likes

It must be you lol :joy:

I am kidding of course, I just can’t replicate the issue on my end.

1 Like

I am running android 13 with app and also tried Chrome, duck duck go, and Samsung default browser and it is not happening for me. Don’t know much about Apple to help.

2 Likes

Can you try clearing the site data from your browser settings and trying again?

Are you seeing the same on the app or just the website?

1 Like

Posting back on this topic. It went away after a while last time, but it just started doing it again. I see the first two snakes the same all day starting this morning. Other newer post are showing up below it.

It’s happening in the app and on the site as well

1 Like

Oh @nswilkerson1 now you got me thinking I’m crazy :crazy_face:

I decided to have a look and ended up with the “first posted” and “last updated” dates wonky in the MM app. I cleared my cache and it showed up the same.

Screenshot of 1st bp that shows up in US/Canada search (2nd one is this way as well, and I think these were the first 2 this morning that I saw but can’t be sure.

3 Likes

Those are what I’m seeing as well! And a pied of some sort. Glad it isn’t just me having the issue this time!

Editing it now to say that it’s back to being the first listing that Gina pointed out above. Still there as of this morning

3 Likes

As another update: the snake in the screenshot from Gina above is now number 2, along with a Barnhart black pastel clown combo in number 1 for all day, and a tom barnhart hypo pied in spot #3 all day.

Screenshot for reference. There have been new ads posted after these 3, but they’re “stuck”
Any thoughts @eaglereptiles

3 Likes

Yes, same for me all day too. I feel like I live on both of these sites. My new mailing address is morphmarket.com USA if y’all want to send me some snakes :rofl:

4 Likes

In case it matters. This only happens with ball pythons. Every other species on the site works just fine without this problem.
Edited: it’s all categories. Gargs, crested, leopard geckos, everything I look at. First couple listings are just sticking

also adding, it’s on my desktop too that I see the same 3 snakes. Not just my phone

4 Likes

They were there first thing this morning, but now they’ve moved on. Seems like it may be fixed!

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:… we have pushed an update on the way listings are renewed.

3 Likes

Hopefully it doesn’t seem like I’m throwing a fit over nothing, or something small. I’m just trying to make sure it’s made aware. Thanks Thomas!

3 Likes

Absolutely not dude! Thank you for all the help you provide the team constantly Nate

3 Likes