Saved search notification not disputing anything

To report a bug please complete the following form in as much detail as possible.

About the bug

Summary of the issue: notification for new results from saved search not displaying anything.

Expected results: when click the notification the saved search page opens and you should see the new posting.

Actual results:when you click the notification, the page opens and noting is shown for the new posting. The page information is still there (page header, and footer).

Links to pages the bug is affecting:

• saved search

When did you first notice it?: a few weeks ago, happened again this morning.

Steps to reproduce the problem?: none

Is this happening on the website, app or both?: both

If its happening on the app, please tell us what version number you have installed: v161

Additional notes: this is about the 4th time it happened over several weeks. I do not have a lot of notifications come up for my saved search.

About your device

Device brand: samsung

Device model: galaxy s22 ultra

Browser name: google

Browser version: 15.4.35. 28 arm64

Screenshot (unable to get at this time, it only come up with a notification)

Please add as many screenshots as possible that could help explain what you are experiencing.

1 Like

Summary of the issue: notification for new results from saved search not displaying anything.

I do get the notification that there is β€œ3” new results on your saved search. When I click the notification the page it brings up is just an unpopulated blank page.

I first noticed this maybe 2 weeks ago.

Steps to reproduce the problem? Simple get another notification and press it.

Is this happening on the website, app or both? It is only the app for me. I will turn on email notifications and see if the same thing happens.

App version 1.2.17-61

About my device

Device brand: Apple

Device model: iPhone 15 Pro

Browser used: Tried Chrome, Brave and Safari

Browser version: Google - 121.0.6167.138 Brave - 1.61.1 (24.1.4.20) Safari - 17.3

Video of me clicking the notification: https://youtube.com/shorts/DSOElp9ra2I?feature=share

1 Like

2 Likes

We are on it! This may take a short while to fix though.

Thank you!

2 Likes

I have received 2 notification for new additions. And both displayed new postings. I don’t know if you made any changes, but it seems to be working.

Just an update if no changes where made on your side;
I added a new saved search and I changed one of my older search to give me email notifications. The one I just received a message from was one that I did not modify. And one new search also has worked with both text and email.

1 Like