Say hello to Odin!

Odin. He is a runt…his head is smaller than it should be… his left eye is pinned… & his right eye is missing. He is such a good snake!! Cant help it he is different!

9 Likes

But he’s cute! Anymore pics, share away! Love seeing new animals :blush:
My brothers Collie x Husky is Odin! He’s brother to my girl and I have mum.
So name is perfect :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Sence he is missing his right eye… Odin was the perfect name!! Lol

1 Like

He still looks beautiful and cute even with his imperfections. Hope he keeps on doing well.

1 Like

So far so good…I’ve had him for almost 4 months now & he is doing great…He eats F/t…but I have to tease feed him kinda. I’m not sure how well he can actually see outta his one small eye. He is growing since I got him…but his head really isnt.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed that he doesn’t have underlying issues that you cant see. I love him sooo much!! Try not to play favorites…but he has quickly climbed to the top of my sand boa list!!! Lol

2 Likes

As a KSB owner/eventual breeder I gotta say dude is a looker. Not breeding stock obviously but hopefully he makes a wonderful pet.

Keep an eye during sheds when he’s older (even the side where eye should be). I’ve experience a couple of ours beginning to have shedding problems around the 1 year mark. Even have a dude that’s a morph similar to yours who’s got chronic eye shed problems with nearly always retaining eye caps.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your input. I have a future breeding collection of Keyans. But yeah obviously No breed for him. But yeah…crazy…he is gaining weight & size but hasn’t had a shed yet.l!! I’m worried…cant get a good pic of…but over his little eye is scale egdes…hoping for no major retained eye cap issues…in the future

1 Like

Shame he was sorta tossed aside. He is looks like an anery slash…

Doesn’t matter what he looks like regardless…such a sweetheart…that deserves the best. ;))

Might be some sort of Anery Paint with “low expression”. Don’t even know if that’s the correct terms for the Paint… Haven’t worked with it at all though my adult male Dolos is a Paint Anery himself.

2 Likes