Seller not responding

I bought a snake form a seller with excellent reviews and have not heard any updates from her on when our snake will be able to be sent …

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with a purchase. I hope it gets resolved, I’m sure someone will come along and point you in the right direction as I’m not sure who you’d contact other then the seller. But anyways welcome aboard and hope you stick around.

2 Likes

How long since you last heard from her? Since most of the breeders here just do this as a hobby, and also have other full time jobs, it can sometimes take them a little while to respond. That, plus the temperatures for a lot of species right now isn’t ideal for shipping, so she may be planning to ship in a few weeks or a month. While you wait for a response, read through her store policy. A lot of sellers have a little blurb in there about when they will be able to ship.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you all …It was 18 days …She has replyed .Our snake will be shipped next week.

4 Likes

I will be around posting pictures of our new family member …Morphmarket is amazing for the reptile community .

5 Likes

I’m glad it all worked out and can’t wait to see your new little one!

2 Likes

Ok so after being told our snake would ship the 11th 12 or 13 or January .And not hearing anything frim the seller …I put in a claim with paypal showed them all our communication and escalted the case …After a week I was refunded our money …It was not a great experience. However I bought from another seller even a different kind of snake and he is allready here …Yay …I will check this tread every so often to answer any question someone might have about how I handled the situation …

1 Like

4 Likes

This is our snake from a different seller …My advice right now is find a seller that has a fb page about there reptiles also …

1 Like

Also sometimes navigating paypal can be hard at least for me …How I attached my documents which were morph market messages and mostly text …I went to the contact us and went to message us and uploaded all the massages …You dont have to wait chat with them they will email you once they see your message and let you know they have added the information to your case …

1 Like

Oh and I added …please add these to my claim

1 Like