Service Disruption/ Blocked Message

We want to update everyone on the current situation regarding the site. When you try to use the site, you may receive a message saying you are blocked. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

​Currently, we’re dealing with an issue caused by malicious users. While our site’s security is not compromised, it’s under heavy load due to this activity.

Our team is actively resolving the situation, and please know that this isn’t related to anything you’ve done personally. You are not blocked from the site.

We expect to have this issue resolved soon. If you encounter difficulties, please try again in an hour. We may experience this issue a few more times.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

PS I am not used to posting on here- please let me know if I did something wrong haha

12 Likes

I’ll never understand why there’s people out there with malicious intentions just to wreak havoc. So far I haven’t had any issues but thank you for the heads up👍

6 Likes

Unfortunately @dsed that’s been going on since the beginning of time……. :sleepy:

5 Likes

Very true. Theres no welcoming place like morphmarket, its a shame people want to ruin that. I tried helping people over on reddit, no thank you. Ive never encountered such rude and mean people.

6 Likes

YesI agree 100 percent with you @dsed! That’s why I don’t have anything to do with ANY other social media including Facebook. It’s extremely rare to find a group of people from all over the world with such diverse backgrounds who help and support each other the way this group does.

The one thing we all have in common is our love for reptiles. How wonderful that is! :blush:

4 Likes

Im extremely thankful to have all of you in this community, were a great family here for sure

4 Likes

Amen is what I say to that! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@dsed and @caron

Love you both! Thank you for making this a place that acts like that. You both play such a big part into that. Thank you again.

4 Likes

@brittni-admin you did good. Thank you for letting us know.

5 Likes

Well @lumpy I think I can speak for @dsed that we love you too, as well as everyone here! But that’s a very humbling compliment. Thank you though! :heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely correct @caron and @lumpy

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Just wanted to say that I agree 100% with all who commented above, and add that I am so grateful to have the privilege of being a part of a community forum that makes me feel welcome. I also do not use any other social media personally, aside from keeping my daughter’s accounts open in order to maintain a presence due to her profession. The vitriol and hatred, among many other negative aspects of social media, is non-existant on this forum. It’s very obviously because of the hard work and effort the staff here put in, and because our community consists of wonderful people here who come together to contribute to the greater good of the hobby. Feeling welcome and respected is such a good feeling and I’ve never found that on any other social media where many of us had been ridiculed and judged.

So thank you. You are ALL appreciated.

4 Likes