Share your shed pics!

I’ve searched, and haven’t found anybody that made a string where you can share your shedding pet pictures! Whether it’s a shedding gecko, or a snake shed, or something else, I wanna see it! Pls post!!

4 Likes

I’ll try to find the picture in my phone if I can, but my leo once shed a perfect little tiny glove and I had to save it, its so cute!
I hope people post many shed pictures, they are so cool!

3 Likes

One of my geckos used to eat her sheds so I never saw them…… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I wish my leo cleaned up after himself, he loves to leave bits of his ‘pajamas’ as we call them all over his enclosure, especially in his water dish!

3 Likes

One of my leos sheds and eats everything BUT the shed from his front feet, so I have to help him out with that. But they look like little socks!

2 Likes

I can’t find that little glove yet, but here is a cool head shed from my leo that shows his spots, and a ‘during’ and ‘after’ pic of my tarantula molting (close enough on topic right?)

4 Likes

Here is potato’s little foot!

6 Likes

This is awesome! I look forward to when the geckos shed. It’s so cool to watch! Here, Enzo is currently shedding:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness those pictures are so :sunglasses: cool! I love the little head shed! I am kinda glad my little guy eats his because the sheds are supposed to be really good for them!

Your T molt is really cool :sunglasses: too! And yes perfectly on topic! A critter is a critter imho :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

That’s so cute! I never see my leo shed! He is too fast I suppose! :joy:

3 Likes

I thought this would be cool to share- Elmo my semi-scaleless (as I like to say he is) Texas rat snake’s shed

5 Likes

That’s so cool!! You can see his little rows of scales.

2 Likes

Was amputating Potato’s foot necessary? You should be hauled off to jail(like me for breaking more appstiff! JK @logar That shed is so dang neat!!

4 Likes