Share Your Tree Boas

I’ve been thinking of adding a couple more soon, but I don’t have any designs to breed them, I just enjoy keeping them.

10 Likes

Ive always wanted to set up a large community enclosure for a group of ATBs. How many do you keep?

3 Likes

Just the two now. I had a cool little black and orange one but it died for no obvious reason I could see. I love that color phase though and will definitely try again. I’d like to have at least 2 more.

I used to keep these two together I’m just too distracted to make sure they don’t eat each other every time I feed. They did the lady and tramp spaghetti noodle thing with a rat pup and one of them ate way faster than the other. It was to the back of the light colored one’s head in the time it took me to feed like a half dozen other snakes. If you supervise them though it’s not hard to discourage it, they’re just voracious eaters.

3 Likes

Here’s a picture of the one I lost

5 Likes

Labyrinth my Indonesian tree boa

5 Likes

Beautiful! What’s the temperament like with that species?

1 Like

I just have the one… but she is super chill. She can be alittle skiddish sometimes when you go to get her out. She will just jerk back & hide her head. Never has ever struck or bit. When I 1st got her…she wouldnt eat mice. Frogs… but I got her switched to F/t pinks/ small fuzzies. She is an awesome little snake!!

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, and I’ve got to say those eyes are crazy-looking (and a little scary).

2 Likes