Shocked to have hatched truly purple snakes!

So glad i did this pairing. I paired a 0.1 BP Ghost x Jigsaw Fire het hypo and look at these results. They are just amazing.

18 Likes

They have shed out i just haven’t taken new photos yet will be hopefully tonight if not tomorrow since ill be trying to feed for the first time.

5 Likes

17 Likes

Wow @criticalmind1 All I can say is what a clutch! Those little purple babies are off the charts but I am intrigued by the ones that have the pied? mark on the tail? I don’t think I have ever seen anything quite like that before…. ! Congratulations! :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks but only problem is i wanna keep all of them. Time to make more rack space or racks.

6 Likes

Im thinking that i hit 2 with allbthe genes. But im not sure because there isnt anything I’ve seen to compare them to. Hypo/ghost pinstripe mojave fire black pastel

And these 2 are with are everything but fire so i think are hypo/ghost pinstripe mojave black pastel

This one i thought might be ghost has well but im not sure and really starting to doubt it

9 Likes

They are amazing, I can see why you want to keep them all

4 Likes

Hard decision on what to keep. I think I am with you and would keep them all.

5 Likes

My vote? Keep them ALL! So get started on making more space for those new racks you are going to have to build @criticalmind1! Lol! :joy:

3 Likes

I think you may have ID’s one of them wrong as this is my Mojave Orange Ghost Fire and she looks a bit too similar to one you say has pinstripe but no fire. The blk pastel may be what makes the pattern a bit more jagged as black magic/blk pastel mojave leaves an interesting side pattern.

But I agree, that clutch is a bit hard to ID XD

5 Likes

Thanks for the info and i believe your right and yes this is a tough one to id for sure.

4 Likes

Here is some newer photos of the clutch ill have to take some newer ones and start to list the ones available.

8 Likes

Really beautiful! Which ones are your keepers?

2 Likes

Well at the moment all of them. Im not really sure to be honest. Probably the first 2 seem to be thw most gene stacked ones and i wanna prove out if there is pinstripe also in them and if so would make worlds first from all the research ive done and havent found anything to compare to has of yet. Found close comparisons to them but missing or adding a few genes.

2 Likes

I do like the black pastel with the pied looking ringer,which i gotta test the female because found out she maybe poss het pied and there was a few babies with ringers in the clutch.

1 Like

Very cool little babies, and I love seeing the updates with them and the color changes!

2 Likes

Thanks and there will be newer ones very soon. Those last few pics where from last year has u could see the time stamp on the photos. Ill try to get updated ones actually today while i do feeding. Thanks for all the love and support. It just makes it that much more rewarding through this whole journey. Family and i definitely do appreciate it.

3 Likes

I really can’t wait to see how they have aged!

1 Like