Show me ivory!

Do you have an ivory ball python you’re proud of? They’ve really caught my eye, I’d love to see more examples of them if you got em.

1 Like

Here’s a wee Leopard Ivory! Totally out of this world, what the Leopard does in this Combo!!! :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Yesss this one is stunning. I think leopard ivory is the exact combo I’d want next time I get a BP.

1 Like

Some ivories I’m raising up. Pastel ivory, and two regular ivories with something or nothing else in them lol

7 Likes

My one and only!

3 Likes

She is a ridiculously pretty snake… Is she single?

1 Like

When ivorys have that STRONG YELLOW down the back its one of my favorite looking snakes…thats a bright one you have there…love when ivories have 3-4 genes playing off it and its crazy how they actually intereact sometimes

1 Like

@eaglereptiles Thanks! “She”, is actually a He. He’s almost 5 months now and growing like crazy! I have a feeling he’s gonna be a big boy as an adult.

1 Like

Oh… Well I guess I can swing that way just this once as he’s so lovely :wink::joy:
The more he grows the more beautiful he has.

Ivory and GHI Ivory from this past season

7 Likes

What else is in those GHI’s though??? Those are really NICE and I like em A LOT

1 Like

So there is an ivory and a GHI Ivory there and then you have Two GHI Mojave Yellowbellys or Specters

Parents were GHI Mojave Yellowbelly x Superstripe so all babies are either Yellowbelly or Specter

I really like those. My brother is meh on my snakes but my sister in law is a huge fan. If I could make one of those in black and gold like his beloved Iowa Hawkeyes I bet he would let her get it. Lol

Crazy how much yb and mojave reduced the pattern…not a very complex combo but DAMN it looks good enough to go a lil off topic