Show me some Iridescence please!

Just wanted to show off Sumi’s iridescence! Anybody wanna show off their glow babies? I’d love to see them!

11 Likes

Wow @gina5678! That’s incredible! She certainly gives BRBs a run for the money!

Here is my little brown house snake Apricot showing off a bit of his iridescence:

9 Likes

Aww thank you @caron ! I LOVE Apricot and her beautiful iridescent self, and that eyeball is just too precious!

5 Likes

Thank you @gina5678! After I posted the picture I worried that this thread was just for ball pythons……:thinking:

I will try to see if my BP Wrenn is iridescent!

Sumi is gorgeous! :heart:

5 Likes

I’d love to see ALL iridescent snakes; I should have worded it that way in the first place. BRBs and I think they’re called Super Goldenchild retics are so spectacular, and I would love to see all our community members’ iridescent snakes or reptiles even!

3 Likes

Alduin, S.WLP

11 Likes

Oh my gosh, :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Holy cow and wow! That is a stunning animal! I didn’t know white lipped pythons are so iridescent! Absolutely gorgeous @unkn0vvn1221! :100::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Here’s some pictures that show off Dratini’s beautiful iridescence!

8 Likes

Dratini is stunning, wow! Love the name too!

3 Likes

They’re all lovely! I may be able to rustle up some pics which show iridescence but none will be prettier than the pics already posted. :heart:

5 Likes

It’s so hard to get good pictures of Nova’s iridescence. I swear, her whole body looks like a rainbow at times. But here’s a picture that shows some of it and maybe I can get some pictures of her outside soon to really show it off

9 Likes

@anon5387911 that’s a really cool picture of Nova! She is a gorgeous animal no doubt about it! I can see the rainbow effect so I have no doubt that she glows all over!

You should submit this picture in the next MM photos contest! I am so glad you got her because you are obviously smitten! :star_struck: :+1:

5 Likes

@caron I actually have a different picture I plan to submit for the photo contest :wink: you’re right, I’m absolutely in love with her and I’m definitely a boa person now lol. Hopefully y’all don’t mind that I post so many pictures of her. She just brings me so much joy!

6 Likes

Listen here! You post pictures to your heart’s content dear one because that’s a part of what this community is all about! It makes us all happy!

Btw, when is the next one coming??? Lol!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

5 Likes

I’ve already been browsing lol :upside_down_face: But I want to wait at least a few more months so I can make sure Nova settles in properly

5 Likes

It’s finally sunny here so I took Nova out on the patio for some pics. She really seemed to enjoy being outside!

6 Likes

Nove is…WOW!

5 Likes

I think I picked up a little iridescence but not as much as those beautiful dark boas and pythons👍

6 Likes

I am loving your boa too, @dsed !

4 Likes