Show me the blelele!

Thank you! They are doing great. Eos, is 6 years old and 12 feet now. Opal has been a back and forth battle. She hatched out with a lot of problems. Her tongue has always been odd and she had almost like a umbilical hernia that protruded about an inch out of her belly button. We finally got that recessed and belly button healed up to discover she also had hard belly. We successfully removed the hard belly a couple days ago and so far so good until the next hurtle. Because of her problems we are keeping her indefinitely.

10 Likes

Took Dratini out for some post she’s pictures and got a few! :heart:

17 Likes

Whoa, Dratini is so awesome looking! Forgive me for not knowing what type he/she is!

4 Likes

She is a maxx pink argentine boa!

6 Likes

I’m not sure if this counts as a blelele!
As Gates can’t stick his tongue out. :rofl:
But I thought everyone would like the picture. Old picture from my website when I would take Gates to educational shows.

13 Likes

Oh my goodness, what a cute chonk! He looks scary but is definitely cute. I’m sure he’s a sweetheart though if he was used for educational purposes.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Not sure if it counts either, but what a smile! Thats a great shot!

6 Likes

He is a cute little swamp puppy.

8 Likes

15 Likes

8 Likes

That’s a big, cool dark tongue!

5 Likes

Tobi in new enclosure , was very excited

11 Likes

12 Likes

This is probably the best blelele picture I have at the moment lol.

13 Likes

@reneesreptiles
So cute! With the position of that tongue I am picturing him/her hanging out your driver’s side window letting it flap in the wind :smile:

6 Likes

Haha! I hadn’t thought of that, but I can definitely see it! :rofl:

5 Likes

Now that @gina5678 mentioned that, I can’t get that picture out of my head! It does look like the tongue is flapping sideways! Too good😂

6 Likes

I would love to see someone photoshop that, lol.

5 Likes

12 Likes