Show me the blelele!

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

That’s awesome! :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s great!! :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Love their dark tongues! The only problem I am having is on the second pic, I keep getting drawn to that amazing tail! Those bright sides and great saddles are so cool, I keep not looking at the tongue on that one!! :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks! Shes pretty dang pretty. Ill get her out for a photo shoot when we get back into town.

5 Likes

Reviving this topic because…insomnia. Also because 1) I think it’s a great topic, 2) I realized I can post Astro’s photo, and 3) New MRC friends + MRC existing members’ additions to family/collections = more blelele :smiley:

8 Likes

Bonus pick of my dog. I somehow have only like 2 other pictures on someone doing a blelele so I had to resort to mammalian usage

8 Likes

What an adorable surprise with an adorable blelele! And the “bluelele” owner sporting the hat is just so terrific! I’m here for the hat pics. @logar
Not only do your sweet little critters let you put hats on them but they even look HAPPY about it! How??!! It’s magnificent :smile::smiley:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Mina the blood python with the side-eyed tongue flick. :joy: This is the only blelele picture I’ve ever managed to get of either of my snakes.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Oh we bleleleing, are we??

Big tongue on little teeny Chester, and Hestia doin a blep while helping my wife with some cross stitch!

12 Likes

I love all the new bleleles!

6 Likes

Forgive the horrible angle on the middle picture. It’s still one of my favorites though

11 Likes

Got this shot today and immediately thought of this thread!

10 Likes

One of our corns, who prefers to live almost completely within PVC pipes. Dedicated to @logar :wink:

16 Likes

Man, that is a good shot! Love how sharp it is.

5 Likes

Wahoo! Very cute corn!

3 Likes

Like a stuffed cheese stick :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Sangfroid go blelelele
(Black African House Snake)

10 Likes