Show me your most expensive reptile in your collection!

She is an Acid Blackhead BlkPastel… het for I am not going to tell you what :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But in a couple/few years I hope to make some crazy things with her

Only two months? You are lucky, mine took seven and a half!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

My most expensive snake is this .1 pastel het monsoon

10 Likes

You better promise to show us those monsoons when you produce them!

6 Likes

I second that. I don’t think we have one single picture of a monsoon on the forum… I believe this is the first het aswel.

2 Likes

Female desert ghost will be breeder weight next season

7 Likes

1.1 Ivory Het Ultramel
1.0 Pastel Ivory Het Ultramel

8 Likes

@t_h_wyman wow, really?? That’s excessive, I’m sorry you had to deal with that.
Funny thing is, I had just emailed them asking about my order and if it wasn’t ready that I would like a refund. Coincidentally I get an email notification the next day that it’s been shipped. :joy:

2 Likes

13 Likes

This is Adonis, and he’s fairly uncommon these days. He’s a selectively bred snow (no Mack Snow involvement). He may not look super clean, but he’ll turn 16 in October. When he was sold he was very high end and cost $600 from a well-known breeder at the time. That was a pretty big chunk of change in 2005, especially for a leopard gecko. He’s a sweetheart :blush:

12 Likes

What is THIS?

7 Likes

Before he answers I wanna guess either a super cinny or some sort of 8 ball combo

2 Likes

She’s an 8 Ball Mahogany 50% het Pied

4 Likes

So I was right! Beautiful girl by the way!

2 Likes

Indeed, thank you. She’s one of the favorites in the collection.

1 Like

Didnt have to buy her. It just took 4 years to make her and 4 more years to get this pic😊, (she’s sitting on eggs)

but definitely the most expensive and favorite holdback in my collection!

30 Likes

10 Likes

It was beyond excessive. That, and the complete and total lack of communication by them, has turned me off to every using that company again. There are plenty of other vendors out there that treat their customers better.

But I will end my rant so we can go back to looking at everyone’s awesome snakes

4 Likes

Banana Mojave clown

13 Likes

Think this would be it for me

14 Likes

Although individually less expensive than some, these two were the most expensive combo deal I’ve ever bought. Adult Green Bush captive born ratsnakes.

Toph.

And Roku.

13 Likes