Show off those adult banana combos!

I’m expecting this boy tomorrow so the picture is made by a friend. Was not planning on it but got an offer I couldn’t refuse. He said he got him as a banana pastave but seeing the black spots, colour and alien heads to me he looks more like a really nice banana pastel, but I love the brightness of the colours

6 Likes

This is my banana champagne pastel het VPI boy. His name is Akira.

I would classify this guy as more of a sub adult, but he likely won’t change in color too much more than he has. He used to be nearly white as a hatchling, but when I got him he was already really yellow and has only gotten brighter. He is roughly 580g when empty. So close to that 600g mark. I love the subtle darker yellow pattern on him, and the yellow stripes behind his eyes. :blush:

5 Likes

Another one to show off could be my favorite to date and I still have to figure out what he really is but at worse it’s an Hypo Coral Glow Calico Pinstripe.

11 Likes

Whoa! That’s a stunner! I’ve always been curious how hypo interacts with banana/CG. And the pin & calico I can definitely see, and I love it.

I just finally got this girl in this morning. I love banana/CG and am really hoping to do some cool combos with that in the future with this girl. CG Leo pied. I see a lot of CG/banana hatchlings, but not so many adults.

4 Likes

Thanks Hypo simply help reduce the number of black spots, and for the few that are present they are grey instead of black.

3 Likes

Also if anyone has suggestions on what to look into pairing her with in a few years, I’m open to them. A good friend said always pair a female with a male equally as powerful or more so. I’m looking into going with a dark gene het pied male, but what genes is still in the air.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Who doesn’t love the Banana gang?!

@ashleyraeanne

Well… This is now my wife’s favorite combo and i need to get one asap… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Luciano at work… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: AKA CG Calico Yellow Belly het. Pied :v:

3 Likes

One of my favorites I’ve produced to date! 4 banger, Banana Pewterbee!

4 Likes

Just a very simple pastel banana, but in sunlight his darkest yellow almost looks neon

5 Likes

Love banana combos! Been looking for a banana calico for forever. Prefer something older than hatchling but not necessarily an adult.

My boy at 600g, so not quite adult.

Pastel Banana poss YB. The flaming and remains vivid yellow and lavenders make me thing YB is present along with pastel. Time and breeding will tell.

4 Likes

my pastel banana yb, casper

6 Likes

Banana Black Pastel Calico possible yellowbelly

7 Likes

Do you know if the line of Black Pastel in your snake is Barnhart line?
Very gorgeous Banana!

2 Likes

Im almost sure it not from that line. But I am not totally sure. I gained him from a breeder that has been producing in house for years. I will have to ask him. Banana Boy is hopefully making some het pieds right now so I can prove out the yb.

2 Likes

Making Banana Genetic Stripe het Caramel Albino…

1 Like

My little boy becoming a man…Banana Yellowbelly Pied ph Ghost breeding to his het pied mom.

5 Likes