Show Off Your Ball Pythons - Volume 2

I would say he was correctly labeled as HRA hypo. Lovely looking snake. Congrats on him!

5 Likes

And since he has alien heads, and my favorite character from Alien is Bishop…

I’m gonna name him Bishop.

7 Likes

This is Bon Bon…I started out snake sitting for a kid 5 years ago and ended up keeping her. Not quite sure of her morph . I was told she was a mojave pastel with pink blush, but I truly don’t know anything other than she is a female ball and SUPER COOL… LOL

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! That sure is a super cool ball python!

4 Likes

Here’s my little girl, her name is Osiris.

10 Likes

Today Finnley moved into his “Big Boy Enclosure”! Many hides, many temperatures to choose from, and lots of things to climb!

9 Likes

New girl joined the group. Calico pinstripe. Possibly black pastel? What do you guys think?

Shes heavy in blue right now. Ill be sending in her shed if i catch it in time to test for the black pastel.

Heres mom and dad

9 Likes

OD Fire Yellowbelly
This guy is one of my favorite males. He gets brighter and cleaner with every shed.

11 Likes

Pastel OD

10 Likes

Are we sharing ODs now? :smirk:
My fav female despite how small she is, YB pos super OD

Might see part of their logo in the back but Snakes on the Plain sold me this beauty and has by far some of the best looking orange dreams I’ve seen

12 Likes

Gorgeous snake!

6 Likes

13 Likes

Calico pinstrip girl shed. I thought she was pretty in blue, but shes even nicer than i imagined. Ill be sending her shed in for testing.

11 Likes

Ive apparently only posted one or two pics of kane.

3 year old normal pied.

11 Likes

That python is looking great man.

7 Likes

Kane is super cool! Love that patterning on him!

That RUG is super cool too!!

9 Likes

Sol

Wednesday

Mila

11 Likes

You have some great looking pythons!

6 Likes

Thank you (if you were replying to me lol). I have the notification that you replied to me but it isn’t showing in the actual thread that you are. I love my snakes! They and all my other animals bring me joy.

5 Likes

I REALLY like Wednesday!

6 Likes