18 Likes

Male Pastel Mojave Orange Dream Clown

18 Likes

Male Banana Hurricane (FM)

Het Clown

18 Likes

Female Mahogany Pastel pos Enchi Piebald 100% het Clow

19 Likes

Super excited to introduce my two newest females for my breeding plans. Finally getting to work in chocolate and couldn’t be happier that I snagged these two from tinley!!

First is a chocolate lesser fire 100% het hypo female. Super excited to work her into my plans to get some hypo chocolate babies too. Shoutout to Wrapped up reptiles for this one. I don’t see them on here or I’d tag them.

Second is an absolute stunner that I still can’t believe I picked up today. She’s a hypo ghi chocolate (poss. Super ghi). Huge shoutout to BC’s balls for this one. @bcsballs

Went to tinley with a pocket of cash, came home with none lol. Worth every penny!

24 Likes

They’re gorgeous!! Chocolate is up next on my list as well, I love how it looks wiht GHI

7 Likes

Me too. And I’ve got a hypo ghi male that’s sitting here ready for these girls to be breeder size. Cannot wait to make some more of these combos.

7 Likes

Holy heck, those are absolutely amazing! That GHI hypo chocolate is unbelievable. Congratulations, I cant wait to see what you come up with

5 Likes

Right!?
It’s going to be a LONG 2-3 years before they’re up to size. I’m highly debating getting a DG male to throw some double hets. Or depending on what prices for DG look like in the future, maybe a dg hypo male to make some hets for that. Super excited for long term plans.

8 Likes

I believe this to be a ghi black pastel mystic poss yellowbelly

18 Likes

Top is orangebelly calico possible fusion possible dinker gene
Bottom is the same but not the same.
Pairing was orangebelly calico possible fusion to a dinker from freedom breeder that has more orange tones

16 Likes

Pairing was a mahogany possible enchi? dinker x black pastel
Top appears to be a 3 gene. Mahogany black pastel something
Bottom is mahogany something? Both are cool females

15 Likes

Fall of 2022 first year breeding. pairing was Lesser x Super Pastel Blade Spider 100% Het Clown

Clutch was 5 but 1 died in the egg. Hatchling was severely kinked. I’m having trouble with ID on blade in hatchlings

12 Likes

Hello! New snake mom and I’m falling for my Baz boy, a yellow belly pastel butter spotnose clown, pos leopard and GHI hatched in November. Excited to learn from you all!

HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION: IF you were me and were to maybe pick up a female down the road to breed him to, what would the morph be and why?

10 Likes

I would pair him to unusual genes it would take longer though. My ideal pairing would be pastel paint / sentenial shatter het clown. Paint is a recessive gene and shatter hasn’t been used a lot. I’d love to see what shatter and paint would do to a visual clown

4 Likes

Beautiful python you have. With breeding try to pair with something youre intersted in and keep a close eye on the market as to what sells. With the market being saturated its hard to move morphs when theres a ton of them. Decide wheather you want hets or visuals and start making decisions that way. You have a beautiful canvas to start with in that little python.

4 Likes

I would like to pair him with a dark gene, obviously clown or het, in order to highlight the line of Spotnose and YB…
In any case, congratulation for your beautiful boy :muscle:

4 Likes

I already have a few other breeding/cloning projects, like citrus trees and various mushrooms… so anything I did (if I did) would be very small, likely a two-snake setup. That’s part of why I’m asking. Thank you for the insight!

5 Likes

This guy followed us home…

Don’t know much about morphs, but he was sold as HRA Hypo. Regardless, since I don’t plan on breeding, I think he’s super cool!

13 Likes