Show off your Ball Pythons

Very pretty new babies

2 Likes

I love Lilith!! :heart:

3 Likes

I think that Lucifer is going to make some pretty babies if you are using him for breeding or selling him to another breeder. Sorry, I don’t know what your going to do with those pretty babies?

3 Likes

It will be a few years, but I do plan to pair Lucifer and Lilith. Gilgamesh with Maji.

3 Likes

What’s this? A thread that gives me an excuse to spam pics if my snakes…always appreciated. :nerd_face::+1:

Here’s Anise.

Tootsie

Macchiato

Parfait

Dr.Pepper

Brownie

And last but not least, Blondie!

I’m tempted to get just one more, and that’s it…I swear!:rofl:

17 Likes

I have the same snake addiction, it is vital that as a reptile owner that everyone gets only as much as they can care for. But I completely agree, I went o a reptile expo before covid and welcomed 9 New members!

3 Likes

Lovely paring, that will make some :fire: snakes!

2 Likes

Thank you, I sure hope they will!

2 Likes

Azrael just came out of shed. He is banana pinstripe lesser fire. What would you pair him with?

12 Likes

I have been staring at this site looking at all these beautiful genes and I think maybe bongo would work well or bamboo but you could end up with all BEL

1 Like

Bamboo would be cool but a BEL isnt really what I want with him (I own super lesser that im going to pair with super mojave) so I am thinking of both cinnamon super pastel or leopard super pastel. I know for sure I am going with at least 1 dark gene

3 Likes

We like ghi with Mojave but again same as bamboo it would make BEL. Ghi is still something we want.

3 Likes

I like cinnamon with banana

2 Likes

Cinnamon would be nice.
So would vanilla so you get a vanilla cream.

2 Likes

Someone on craigslist has a super vanilla super pastel that I was about to pull the trigger on but not sure if its a female. the price seems too good to be true

00Y0Y_jY2YuXN0EOz_0kK0CI_600x450

4 Likes

image image image image image image

We love them!

12 Likes

What a color change after shed. Beautiful babies. Now I get why you want to ID them after shed. Wow!

4 Likes

My first ball python, pastel, od, and yb we named Tigger.

18 Likes

Wow man that is just one beautifully orange snake. The contrast is awesome :sunglasses:
By the way it’s a really nice photo

4 Likes

7 year old nephew who absolutely loves them. Started off apprehensive and would only hold the smallest of the collection … now has no hesitation with the biggest ones.

17 Likes