Show off your Ball Pythons

I have to admit that my absolute favorite reptile has to be the ball Python. I love them because of the many many morphs and the different temperaments they have depending on the animal. I have had ball pythons since I was 7 so ball Python’s in general have a special place in my heart bieng my first snake and reptile. Time to show off some beautiful animals!

63 Likes

Banana pinstripe lesser fire and a super lesser

26 Likes

Wow, beautiful

2 Likes

Here’s a few.

25 Likes

Very pretty snakes :snake:

1 Like

Nothing super special here but it was a pairing of two, 2 gene animals, with 16 possible combinations and out of 9 eggs, I hit 9 of the possible combinations. It was a 1.0 Leopard Pinstripe to a 0.1 Mojave Pastel. Here they are pre-shed and after shedding.

45 Likes

Is the first one a DG clown?

2 Likes

I picked some favorites I would like!!

12 Likes

15 Likes

18 Likes

Thats awesome … such variation.

I’m hoping for a nice mixture like that with my first clutch when I pair 2 of my 3 gene later in the year.

Leopard Enchi Spider x Cinnamon Enchi Pastel

4 Likes

I only have 3 ball pythons. Hopefully a few more will get added this year. A few pics of the ones I have currently.

Blaze (Banana Enchi)

Stella (Super Pastel Mojave Het for Hypo/Ghost)

Lucy (Lesser ?? Mystery BEL)

21 Likes

Beautiful stuff guys!

2 Likes

i would say lucy is a super lesser

2 Likes

There is a good chance. It was a retained sperm clutch from a breeder that acquired Lucy’s mother. The breeder did not know the original pairing the year previous. Always why I put her as a mystery BEL.

2 Likes

I just got a new camera so I’ve been learning and messing around with the settings trying to get some nice shots

22 Likes

Wow love these pictures guys!

3 Likes

My black pewter pinstripe that I picked up Wednesday

Albino het pied boy

Banana plus extra, not sure what’s in him exactly

I’m 90% sure this girl is normal, but she has a very funky pattern that marks me skeptical, but pretty sure she’s just a very pretty normal

10 Likes

Here’s a few

17 Likes

My new babies :sparkling_heart:

Lucifer: banana, spider, pastel, mojave

Lilith: banana, pastel, mojave

Gilgamesh: coral glow, 100% het pied

Maji: pastel, 50% pos het pied

15 Likes