Show off your Ball Pythons

I love the little bit of “face”

4 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

Banana Triple het. Can you tell he’s a triple het?

13 Likes

Short answer is no

But a longer answer is;
Recessive genes require two copies to be visible, when you only receive one copy from your parents it is called a 100% het. So no, with only one copy you cannot see the het. You have to know what the parents were to find out what hets he has, without breeding him randomly to a bunch of visual recessives.

Do you know what he is het for? And if so, do you want to let us know? No pressure to share, a lot of people don’t reveal their breeding plans.

Have a wonderful day :heart:

2 Likes

:thinking:
:ghost: :clown_face: pied

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Banana lesser spinner

And a banana lesser cinnamon male with a Mojave spinner female

4 Likes

Pastel Desert Ghost

16 Likes

Just picked this guy up

14 Likes

164422615_916936052457073_8035676309058194826_n

14 Likes

I love bels

5 Likes

I held off so long on getting a ball python because I heard so many horror stories about them having eating issues, but my wife surprised me with him for father’s day(it was one of my dream snakes), and we have had no issues! we eat every meal and transitioned to F/T within about 3 attempts!!

Would you say people exaggerate the eating issues of ball pythons or did I just luck out? lol

5 Likes

Feeding issues are really relevant when it comes to balls. Males just tend to go off of food for the breeding season whereas females can eat all year long and then go off sporadically. It can be more of an individual’s animal.

2 Likes

I read temps and humidity play a big part with it as well, I helicopter parent my reptile room though so we normally don’t have issues. You have any ball pythons???

2 Likes

As of now I only have one boa. Hoping to more in future, possibly breed them. Definitely a dream snake is a retic though it is kind of hard to that in South Florida at the moment.

2 Likes

Interesting looking! What exactly is the :dna: combo?

3 Likes

I’m guessing some Enchi Bamboo combo :thinking:

??? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Plus spider?..

3 Likes

I’m not sure on Spider… Bamboo spiders tend to show a lot more “webbing”… what do you think on HGW?

Spider enchi bamboo - https://www.morphmarket.com/search?q=&q=&cat=2&sex=&maturity=0&min_weight=0&max_weight=1000000&prey_state=0&prey_food=0&min_genes=0&max_genes=9&traits=Enchi%2CBamboo%2CSpider&neg_traits=&min_price=0&max_price=1000000&cur=USD&epoch=2&store=&nearby_location=&lat=&lng=&radius=&country=&export=&sort=lg&layout=grid&page=2

HGW enchi bamboo -
https://www.morphmarket.com/search?q=&q=&cat=2&sex=&maturity=0&min_weight=0&max_weight=1000000&prey_state=0&prey_food=0&min_genes=0&max_genes=9&traits=Enchi%2CBamboo%2CHidden+Gene+Woma&neg_traits=&min_price=0&max_price=1000000&cur=USD&epoch=2&store=&nearby_location=&lat=&lng=&radius=&country=&export=&sort=lg&layout=grid

1 Like

Bamboo Enchi HGW

I’m really liking the plans for this coming season

3 Likes