Show off your Blueys

Musabi shed over the last couple days and so of course I had to snap a few pics and get a weight, but I think I’m gonna have to get her in my photo box to show the colors properly. The lighting isn’t great but her sides are much more cream colored than they appear here.
And a few artistic edits at the end…

9 Likes

Man they are gorgeous! And the art is beautiful!

… you guys are totally not helping me with my goal of not adding any more reptile species to my wishlist!

4 Likes

Well nearly all my snakes are gone and I have zero desire to rebuild that part of my collection. From here on out my focus will be lizards. In particular I will be looking at species that I feel make great pets for any level of keeper. I’ll be starting with blue tongues and kenyan zebra skinks and beardies. Then after those are established I’ll be moving back into ackies.
Small batches of each no crazy numbers.

3 Likes

Was thinking about doing some decals which one do you guys think…?

5 Likes

I like the 3rd one!

2 Likes

I think of the band BTS when seeing that. So I like
2nd. Maybe make writing smaller and then add BTS small next to it?

My mum makes logos etc and did mine, she does a lot for people online too. So I’m trying to put myself in her mind haha!

5 Likes

Eggroll getting a little sun after being treated for mites… again… I need to get these guys clear of the little blood suckers before moving them into their new cages. Right now it’s going to be a daily soak, scrubs with blue dawn dish soap every couple of days and going into plastic tubs lined with paper towels treated with proventamite. I have to say though, for the trouble I’ve had with these mites these guys still look really good and have great appetites. Eggroll here is up to 240 grams give or take a bowel movement lol. It’s hard to believe that just a little over 4 months ago both of these guys could sit in my palm with room to spare.

5 Likes

Musubi’s turn for some sun. Didn’t realize I’d been spelling musubi wrong all this time putting it as musabi lol…

5 Likes

My blue tongue

4 Likes

6 Likes

What a puppy! :heart:

1 Like

Peek a boo :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Did someone roll around in their poop lol :laughing:. Mine have been doing that in their small quarantine tubs while they’re being treated for mites.

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

What a messy face! He is very cute :blush:

3 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes