Show Off Your Cresties 🤩 Part 2

While I love those names…I have a little coffee theme ATM and I don’t want to stay from it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Loving all the Gecko pics :grin: Keeps me from buying more :rofl:

2 Likes

This is the first ever gecko I produced and also a holdback! She’s a year and a couple months old now and around 25g. Really thrilled with how she’s turning out!

5 Likes

Omg this animal makes me so excited to get into cresties one day!

2 Likes

Neptoon still being Neptoon. He has the most random sleeping positions but i haven’t noticed any signs of FTS. I try my best to keep him in better positions but he doesn’t like to listen and goes straight back to a weird position :man_facepalming: I seriously question how these guys survive in the wild

5 Likes

I do like your holdback :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Some geckos are just awkward and weird, I have one Gecko that is … I’m not really sure on the words to use :sweat_smile: … he sleeps upside down and on the underneath of leaves!! I use to have to move him twice a day, now it’s once a week on average :person_facepalming:

I don’t think they do very well in the wild, at least not geckos like my Milkway :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Kona clinging on :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

One of our favorite productions from last season.we dubbed this Boy StarKiller V2

10 Likes

HE’S GORGEOUS
I have to know what morph he is?

1 Like

I’m not good at this yet, but I’m gonna give it a go because practice:)

He’s definitely a tricolor, but I’m not sure what his patterning would be called. Portholes maybe?

Absolutely GORGEOUS gecko though, and I want him :joy:

1 Like

OMG the colouring is amazing

2 Likes

Red harlequin tri color pin-dash I think

1 Like

Last hatchling of the season, unless I missed some eggs :sweat_smile: but I think I got them all :woozy_face::rofl:

6 Likes

He looks like he wants to kill you :rofl:

3 Likes

I think it’s going to be a lazy one. It was 2 days after the other one hatched, took all night to come out of the egg and then was looking at me as if I disturbed its sleep :sleeping:

3 Likes

I made Spike a new enclosure over the last few weeks. I really like how it turned out. It was my first time making my own background and i think it went well! I’m probably gonna add some more sticks and cover in the front because it’s mostly in the back right now. He was definitely ready for a bigger enclosure and i hope he’s happy with it!

4 Likes

Since when have you had a crestie :rofl:? And I would definitely add a lot more branches and foliage as it being so open with only a few climbing options can lead to stress. Looking good otherwise!

1 Like

Yeah i was gonna add more yesterday but i had other stuff to do and figured he’ll be fine one more day. I’ve had him for a couple months now lol!

2 Likes