Show Off Your Cresties 🤩 Part 2

how did I not know that :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

OMG I’m loving the box like hide, it’s like a hotel for Geckos :+1:

Looks really good, but yes… More coverage would be better

1 Like

Cookie fired up :fire:
I need to assess he’s morph/trait again now he’s grown up.
Was sold as harlequin pinstripe, however I’m torn if that is correct or if it’s the snowflake trait on his limbs… hmmmm :thinking:
I’ll get more pics once I get my camera sorted … Phone pics just aren’t the same

5 Likes

Neptoon having a lil misfire :blush:

7 Likes

Loving the misfire :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am also really happy as he seemed to have been stuck at 27-28 grams since I started weighing my animals about 6 months ago but when I weighed him today he was 31-32 grams (kept going in between) :grin:! I hope he gets to 35 grams by January :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Neptoon has a little black heart on his side to match his serial killer mind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And crazily enough he isn’t even fully fired in this pic. He becomes literally jet black. He is pretty close to being fully fired; i would say he is 90-95% in this pic. I never have my phone on me when he is :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Here are my two

7 Likes

Here is my sweet girl

5 Likes

Harley pin with snowflaking.
He’d go great with my Scrump :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I’m taking a break from breeding this year as I was unwell last couple of months & can’t give new babies the attention they deserve right now but I cannot wait to breed this guy, hopefully this year will be better and I can get back on track for next year :crossed_fingers:

Any pics of scrump? It’s been a while :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Some of my new ones

8 Likes

Those last two pictures are absolutely adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Mine😁

7 Likes

Thank you, they are very photogetic :rofl:

2 Likes

These are my mating pair, Astrid and Hiccup. I’m new here, but I was looking through this thread and you all have some beautiful babies! Astrid is a great egg layer and I have 17 healthy happy babies from this pair :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Better pic of Astrid’s morph, the one in the second pic with her tongue out :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I love how big crested geckos eyes are its so cute

3 Likes

So many amazing Geckos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for sharing

Here’s one of mine saying hello

4 Likes