Found my first hatchling in the adults enclosure yesterday… Funny part, is I was hunting for eggs during the day and found nothing, but then saw this one late at night…I obviously need another search ![]()
Luckily the ladies are super calm ![]()
Babies!! Glad you’re still getting eggs as know you haven’t paired them this year
looking forward to seeing them ![]()
Been a while, and I keep forgetting to update pics here! So here’s some i took today! ![]()
First up-
Scrump! The only holdback from Lilo x Beast Boy, was something about her! ![]()
This one is a holdback atm, i see pores but the snowflaking has me hooked! Blueberry x Eric (both parents left us, blueberry is with a friend)
Gloria next
Now for Perdita
Naruto and Hinami
Big Mama (Perditas mum) ummm she has a rainbow tail base!!
And Kaneki, the main man. My first Crestie who started this all for me
MM has dulled pics, which is a pain but true colours can be seen on my insta
So lovely
your Geckos are amazing
I must have a gecko from you one day. But my plan is to upgrade my enclosures before I buy anymore Geckos & I’m really trying to stick to it ![]()
I’m grateful as looks to be a red so from my red pairing and I haven’t got what I want from them yet as she only laid a few eggs. So I’m hopeful it might happen this year ![]()
This is partly why I decided not to pair this year. I’ve got so many babies theat I really should sell on but I’m reluctant to do so until I have what I want or they are grown up… Just incase they have something hidden that I really want
Thankyou!
I haven’t actually brought a Crestie in a long time! But may of just put one on hold… ![]()
Yes! I thought your baby was red!! It’s so pretty ![]()
Having holdbacks or keeping longer I struggle with too, as then I don’t want to let any go at all as I form a bond
x
2024 pairings so far. (Couple secret ones I haven’t said anything about yet, until I prove out my own line of something) but this is who we’ve got this year! ![]()
Ohhh, something secret? new lines? You’ve piqued my interests, I love hearing about stuff like that ![]()
Haha!
If they prove out, I should have my own line of a trait
Just waiting on girls to gain a few extra grams!
X
New updated pics of some cuties ![]()
First up we have…. Valkyrie!! Red Hypo tricolour lillywhite with snowflaking ![]()
Samara…Dark Phantom
Sasuke, Dark Based Harlequin with snowflaking, tiger and I mean that head stamp is to die for. And Appears to be carrying hypo too
Strom, Extreme Lavender Harlequin with tiger
And a cute lil bean. Tigerquin pindash. Extreme harlequin pin dash with tiger for those who hate that term as much as me haha. Also has some snowflaking!
So sorry but I am STEALING HER, oh my goodness look at that amazing animal!
Shes being stolen by many. I may have to lock her cage ![]()
I’d recommend locking her enclosure and maybe alarming it too ![]()
So many amazing Geckos ![]()
I hope you get the suprise your after and, if so … I cannot wait to hear about it
urgh the suspense ![]()
I’ve got a little crestie that does the same thing! Always hanging around in the weirdest positions ![]()
Same, my male insists on sleeping on the glass. I’m working on adding more stuff to his enclosure, and hopefully he will find a better place to sleep
I love how they each have different personalities
yet at times they can be so similar…
Bugs???
Bugs???
Bugs???
Bugs???
Bugs???
Bugs???
Bugs???
I wish mine liked bugs. I bought some crickets for them… and they collectively ate one.
Just keep trying. It took one of my Geckos a full year before she ate them.
I also find it depends on their mood
and what bug is being offered lol
I think this little gremlin is plotting for more than just bugs, my goodness ![]()
Agreed
lil gremlin gecko ![]()



































































