Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

Iā€™ve done that but when I check the next morning itā€™s dried out so I mix other flavours with it. Iā€™ve only got mango ATM so Iā€™m going to be buying some more soon Iā€™ve got a few pangea & reptiles supplies though :grin:

Iā€™m just waiting to see if I need to replace 2 of my enclosures as the lock has broken on them both so will depend how much thatā€™s going to cost as to how much I have left over

How much do you usually spend on cork bark? Mine costs about $15-20 per piece, which doesnā€™t seem sustainable if there are a few pieces per enclosure.
Also, my background is foamed and I will hopefully have it finished this week.

1 Like

Home sick today, and woke up to this:

Likeā€¦how is that comfortable?! She was totally asleep like that!

Banana cream pie is a fave among the bigs. Kain has been known to clear a whole bowl on his own.

1 Like

That seems about right. I usually collect branches and coconuts because itā€™s cheaper. But I do love a bit of cork bark :grin:

1 Like

I think someone had posted here a few months back about getting cork where it wasnā€™t too expensive. Iā€™ll have to look back later this afternoon as Iā€™m teaching a remote lesson in a few minutes (cause Iā€™m an overachieverā€¦donā€™t care that Iā€™m home sick. :rofl: :flushed:)

2 Likes

The thread is here.

Iā€™m unsure if this will still work for you, and I havenā€™t looked at the website yet, but hopefully itā€™s helpful.

1 Like

They do look small but Iā€™d expect that size for the price

Iā€™m UK so I wonā€™t be purchasing any, therefore I havenā€™t done the research.

1 Like

Iā€™ve used wholesalecorkbark.com and got the big box of tunes. Really good stuff, long pieces all about 3 feet. Iā€™ll be getting a box of cork flats next.

3 Likes

Gingerbread Latteā€™s nose has healed well :hugs: hoping she will accept handling a little more now :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

@becksterlynn @spottedbull
Iā€™ll look into both of those thank you!

2 Likes

Good morning from Ducky!!! Sheā€™s fully fired for once in this picture. Lol

Question, do you see the line of darker red behind her eyes? Almost like blush lol - is there a name for that? Iā€™m just curious because I only ever see it when sheā€™s fully fired. Anywhoooo, have a good day everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@foxreptile shes so bright! :sunglasses:

@erie-herps youre welcome! Let us know how you make out, since I also need to stock up!

@reptirix Itā€™s actually called blushing! Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be corrected if Iā€™m wrong, but it usually presents the most underneath on their chin. From what I can see, it looks like she has it! But Iā€™m not the expert. :wink: let me see if thereā€™s a morphpedia thing. Kain has it, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve got good pictures.

ETA: Found it!

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to go with wholesalevirgincorkbark.com when I need more (@spottedbull Is this what you meant? The link you provided doesnā€™t work for me). Itā€™s a bit expensive but it should save money over time and I might be able to sell some of the extra.

2 Likes

Blushing is under chin which I donā€™t see,
The colouration behind eyes is justā€¦ colouration? Haha.
I have a few with it, looks like makeup :rofl:

4 Likes

@erie-herps Yeah I always forget the virgin. Kinda spendy but itā€™s a LOT of corkbark tubesā€¦

4 Likes

Blushing is under the chin.

Gingerbread Latte also has this make-up mark and like yours, itā€™s only visable when sheā€™s fully fired. I donā€™t believe it has a name.

I think itā€™s a great effect though :relaxed:

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2: I tried!

1 Like

You did well and in your defence blushing would make sense but not since itā€™s taken for under the the chin

I would have needed a better picture. Iā€™m not that good yet! Iā€™m not sure how you guys do it!

Matt doesnā€™t talk genetics or morphs with me, so Iā€™m limited to here. :joy:

2 Likes

The twinners who have shed again and got more spotsā€¦ Oh god Iā€™m not going to want to let these go :weary:

Golden nuggets sibling, I love this ones face markings! (Iā€™m adding goldens pics on her* thread)

The main man, who started it all :heart: Kaneki ā¤ā€šŸ”„

Corpse has malfunctionedā€¦ :woman_facepalming:t2:

Erik!

Little red extreme :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Annnnd Naruto is angry with me because I misted the viv. As usual. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Sorry for them all, but was feeding night, took me over an hour tonight because I got distractedā€¦. :grimacing:

4 Likes