Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Omfg.

I just got my order thinking why do I have 3 bags of mealworms?!

What have I done :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Now you can start a mealworm colony. :rofl:

3 Likes

I cannot believe I did that :joy:
Well the fat tails, toad and Ackie will be very happy too :woman_facepalming:t2:

To be fair I accidentally did that in one of the Crestie vivs….
Corpses… he was moved to a temp viv with branches and substrate etc back along.
Somehow beetles ended up in the exos, and started breeding and then I ended up with lots of mealworms :grin:
Obviously ate any untouched Pangea and that was that…
So not actually a bad idea, I’ll have a tub spare sat! :smirk:

3 Likes

Better to have too much, then not enough lol :joy:

1 Like

So I bought 500 Wax worms and most of them have decided to not want them, typical!

I got a couple of pics though

Honeycomb

Cookie

Snowball

6 Likes

Noooo! Tried bopping their noses with them? :sweat_smile:

We’ve just brought 900 ‘tiny’ ones and 250 big…

Turns out when I brought the 600 tiny and 250 big the other half brought another 300 tiny… :joy:

So tonight they’ve had crickets, wax worms and the fat tails also had some calciworms :smile:

Oh and the toad had a whole tub of earth worms tipped in! :grin:

4 Likes

Jeez :joy: I’d pass out from having that many insects and worms. They are so creepy. But it’s also fun to make cresties happy with ugly little worms…

4 Likes

Finally some pics :smirk:

They’re all pretty but…
Snowball may be my fav you own you know🔥

2 Likes

She is amazing, but I’m biased :joy: She’s such a character too. She is trying so hard to get FTS :triumph: She has never slept on the glass, but it appears as though she doesn’t like her upgrade because she just sleeps on the door upsidedown and tends walk using the glass! Hopefully she will settle in soon :crossed_fingers:

Means I get lots of cuddles though :relaxed:

My Cresties HATE it when I bop them on the nose with insects. I usually pop them in a bowl for those that didn’t eat the insects but I thought I might try again tonight. Just typical though! I don’t usually buy many insects in the winter as they are picky, but then I have the dubia colony.

Insects really creep me out, which is partly why I like worms and dubia roaches … They can’t jump and scare me lol

1 Like

I still have some here that sleep on the glass. Every time I see them upside down I move them and put them on a branch :woman_facepalming:t2:
I swear some just want to stress you with their tails! :sob:

Dubias and the allergy thing worried me so I don’t have them. Plus my gosh they can smell, The Cham ate the colony in the end before he passed away bless him.

Lots of Cresties with fat bellies here now… wonder if they still want their food later? :joy:

3 Likes

It’s like they know they shouldn’t do it!

Our dubia colony lives in the cabin out the way apart from the ones in feeding to the Cresties. I don’t like shellfish so doesn’t bother me :slightly_smiling_face:

My dubias don’t smell much unless the egg crates are going mouldy.

I’m REALLY nervous…
Gingerbread Latte has been digging for a few weeks but now she is out of her coconut keeping and eye on whats going on. This is unusual behaviour for her.
she’s still chunky

1 Like

That means she needs a man! :smirk:

2 Likes

She was paired to Milkyway late last year but nothing came of it… So she may have fertile eggs, she may not!

The suspense is killing me :hourglass_flowing_sand:

4 Likes

Look at those eyes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Funny enough I was trying to get an eye pic not long ago :joy:

2 Likes

That’s also ‘FOOD?!’ Eyes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Handsome fellow!
Now… Enjoy some teeth! :grin:

5 Likes

Funny enough I haven’t fed insects yet this evening as the kids were running around with excitement but I’m sure he will eat some Wax worms later :crossed_fingers:

Naruto looks amazing, tongue and all :relaxed:

2 Likes

Amazing photo! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Brown eyes :relaxed:

5 Likes