Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

I love the look of pinstripes, your is a gorgeous hi %.

2 Likes

My goodness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:! That is a beautiful gecko!

5 Likes

The orange one! With no spots. That’s my dream gecko :star_struck:

2 Likes

She’s an Orange Phantom Quadstripe! :smile:
She’s a sweetie, will be Narutos girlfriend when she’s ready :relaxed::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I certainly look forward to that! I’m sure they will have amazing babies.

Abbey:

7 Likes

Well yesterday was a very interesting day! I was moving the eggs onto a gutter guard in my incubating cups to keep the off of the direct moss. There was one really big egg and I was hoping it might have twins and hatch soon. So, I tried candling it and was able to see details like the tail and individual toes. I made sure the flashlight wasn’t getting too hot and it was barely getting warm. And then while I had it in my hand it exploded, and egg goo got on my face and arms. I figured it was dead but then a little head poked out! I was able to contain the gecko and even handle it for a little bit before it went in its new home. It looks similar to the other one, I’ll add pictures on Friday. I’m sure I forced the baby out early so I’m hoping it survives. I added lots of crumpled up paper towels as cover until I can get something better. So now I have a WARNING Contents Under Pressure sign on my incubator. :rofl: I was not planning to get 6 geckos in 6 days. :rofl:

5 Likes

That is crazy! Best of luck with the new baby gecko!

2 Likes

Thanks, pinstripes are one of my favourites :relaxed: I hope to make lots of baby pinstripe geckos :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I hope the baby survives :crossed_fingers: it was obviously eggsited and hatched early

3 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait either. I absolutely adore Citrine and honestly praying for a high expression male like her for ‘24/‘25 but we will see. I have a juvi male growing up for her with some insane hypo genetics, he’s almost at weight now so by next year they’ll be paired - really hopeful for the next few years!

I’ve been mixing a few flavours but just seem to get a pretty flat feeding response when papaya is involved. Strange you’ve had it happen too as it smells so sweet doesn’t it, I’m considering getting banana cream pie to mix with the flavours they’re picky with. They all bloody love the fig and insect though!

4 Likes

Thank you! Let us pray for some clones this year :rofl:

4 Likes

@bughunter07
Thank you, I’m hoping it does well.
@foxreptile It was very eggcited. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve had this happen so many times!!
I know when they’re about to hatch so check and honestly It happens so much I’m used to it now, the light sort of wakes them up and off they go! :joy:

6 Likes

Fig & insects is a fav here.

I’m hoping to try banana cream pie next :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@ggexotics your cresties are drop dead gorgeous!

3 Likes

Hiding in plain site again :sweat_smile:

How is this comfy :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hopefully at some point I can breed up to the same standard! Give me 5-10 years eh :rofl:

1 Like

Theyre weird, arent they?

This lil weirdo was holsing his own foot while he slept.

4 Likes

That’s funny :rofl:

Crazy sleep positions

3 Likes

Not fully fired as I hadn’t sprayed so her red isn’t as bright as usual but I just love how cream she is :relaxed:

3 Likes