Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

You guys said you loved fired down versus fired up pics, so here’s Mango!

I would love a gecko that stays her fired down color all the time, it’s so pretty!

2 Likes

Very nice :slightly_smiling_face: I need to get some more pics on here!

I think Drizzle would suit the lav

1 Like

I love toothless! The dark is the best! Still Golden Nugget is my favorite though :heart:.

3 Likes

I agree toothless is awesome, I love dark geckos and he is super dark :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Here we gooooo :rofl:

Nagato unfired.

Mr Lav misfire!

Thackery Binx :black_heart:

Miss Dolly unfired, she’s pink and Lav!

RJ

Marshmallow!

Touka unfired:

Haise lavender bab💜

Samara:

Big Mama!!

5 Likes

Naruto and Hinami :black_heart::heart::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Since home today I’ll probably go take more pictures :joy:

Have a lot of videos too but shame we can’t post here :smiling_face_with_tear:

Cannot wait for babies! How’s all your pairings going? :black_heart:

3 Likes

Not good, both girls were digging some weeks back but nothing yet! I’m going to pair them again in about 2 weeks if nothing :sob: to be fair the weather has been quite cold here compared to usual for this time of year, so maybe that has something to do with it :woman_shrugging:

We can’t post videos?

I cannot wait for more pics :grin:

2 Likes

Here we have Yugo, not a Lilly like I was told BUT I’m thinking he stays? :smile:

Haise x Apache girls. Only 2 girls other 3 were males!

Lilo! Half and half :sweat_smile:

Perdita!

Miss Lav, can’t remember if I told you this lil bugger chucked her tail!! Went into the viv and thought she was borrowing. Well she was on the side of the glass staring at me with a big smile :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

(I’ll post Valkyrie and Hinami on their threads) :black_heart:

7 Likes

Love this girl!!!

1 Like

Shame about Yugo. His a nice Gecko, but deffo not a Lilly White

3 Likes

Next year though… Marshmallow? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yeeeeeesss :blush:

2 Likes

I almost bought a lilly white crested last week. It was $500 and a nice-looking quadstripe. I would have got it except I ended up getting a pair of fat-tails and another leo instead. Maybe next month if it’s still there and I have the money I’ll get it.

2 Likes

Lilly Whites are amazing. Unfortunately they are really common now (in UK at least) and are similar price to other geckos.

I know this is a crestie page, but I still want to see pics :grin:

2 Likes

I just got back from holiday and one of my lil geckos has a tail problem:

Do you think I can save it’s tail?
I had someone feed and water the Geckos while I was away but this one must’ve needed more humidity :pensive:

3 Likes

She will most likely loose the tip x

3 Likes

That’s what I thought :pensive: I gave it a little soak when I first got in but it looks like the Gecko had been making it worse. I expect it will get thrown, but I’m going to try to save it.

Thx

3 Likes

I have some pics in another thread. I’m going to let them settle in before stressing them out too much by getting more pictures (the leo is usually out, so I might be able to get more pics of her).

3 Likes

I won’t comment on there as I’m so behind :sweat_smile:

Very cute, they are so tiny :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really like the clown isopod. I want to get more varieties, but once they are in the enclosure, I never see them :pensive:

I’ve never been a vendor before, but I’m not sure I’d be good at it. I’d want to spend my time walking around lol

4 Likes